Welcome to Disc Golf 3D, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want.
• Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
• Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
• Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
• Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
• Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
• Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
• High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
• Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
• Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
If you like Disc Golf 3D, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
• Nova Golf, Regular ball and club golf with the same core feel as Disc Golf 3D
• GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
Fixed wind arrow direction
Increased certain asset resolutions (iOS)
Requires iOS 8.0+ (iOS)
Compatible with iOS 9.0+ (iOS)
Compatible with iPhone 6s/6s+, iPad Mini 4, iPod 6th Generation (iOS)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
On the positive side, this game has fairly realistic gameplay with relatively simple controls and challenging courses.
On the downside, however, the graphics leave something to be desired and there are some hidden costs to playing in career mode. You have to purchase a "disc pack" and a "course pack."
Also, the game has crashed on me several times and required uninstalling and reinstalling.
Overall... Fun when it works, but kinda frustrating at times.
Really enjoyed this game until...
No game is perfect. Many have glitches, ads and room for improvement and this game is no different. I love disc golf so downloaded this game several months ago to pass time. For the most part, it's pretty realistic! It's been entertaining and I've looked past the little things...UNTIL I placed 1st in the tournaments!!! Once this happens, YOU CANNOT GO BACK OR CONTINUE PLAY until you pull out your wallet AGAIN! I coughed up ANOTHER $1.99 yesterday (3rd time on this app) to buy another course. I beat the second course in 30 minutes now can't even throw a disc in practice mode without buying more $|-| i+!
Call me cheap, but I feel if a person throws $6-10 on an app, they should be able to play it until they die.
This game is one of my favorites and I "sold" the app to friends as a "worthwhile purchase". I hope you reconsider your business plan and make the appropriate adjustments.
This game is great! It has a few severe glitches, but otherwise the game is amazing! It's better than any other frisbee game on the market. I love how you can throw the disc onto the roof of that building, and the graphics are great. If you can cope with glitches, get the app 🙂
- Jacob Leveto
- 195.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Nuclear Nova Software
- In-App Purchases
- Disc Pack 1 $1.99
- Experience $0.99
- Course Pack 1 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.