Want to play disc golf games without leaving your house? How about testing your skills battle with overseas rivals? Check out this game, the most fun online real-time multiplayer competitive disc golf game in the world! With gameplay tuned for authenticity and spectacular graphics and effects, our game will provide a totally immersive disc golf rival experience. Over 100 courses are waiting for you! Just DOWNLOAD now to start playing with people from all over the world!
Easy to pick up and play
- Detailed instructions for beginners!
- Simply swipe your finger to make perfect shots!
Explore your abilities and earn rewards
- Diverse courses cater for different levels of players!
- Gain rewards to upgrade your equipment!
- Challenge yourself to unlock over 100 courses!
Social media integration
- Invite your Facebook friends to join you!
- Accept daily gifts from your friends!
- Upload and share your personal profile with other players!
DOWNLOAD and BEGIN playing now! More surprises are waiting for you to discover!
Thanks for playing Disc Golf Rival!
In this version we have made general improvements for a better gaming experience.
Please update the game to the latest version.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game and two suggestions
This game is a lot of fun for someone up to this point who wasn’t into any kind of golf at all. I like how the game allows you to obtain different discs and launchers. It’s nice that a lot of others are playing so you get matched pretty quick. There are two things that I’d love to see.
1. Either there be no time limit for a shot or more time to make a shot. I’ve finally been able to get several discs and launchers with that said there have been a few matches where I found myself trying to figure out what angle or type of throw/disc I wanted and before I knew it the clock was ticking past 10 seconds. This causes me to rush my shot so I don’t give up my turn. I get it that nobody has all day to wait for someone else, however I don’t think it’s fair to make the players rush.
2. It would be nice if I could change launchers/discs if I have more then one for any shot during a match. I’ve noticed that you only get to change discs when you tee off after that you can’t change the disc your using. I’ve watched a little real world disc golf and just like real golf most of the players have at least two discs to use for any given shot.
I hope these changes/improvements could be added to the game to increase the fun to those who play this game.
Ok, could be great
So this game like many of these games is FTP up until you reach a certain # of games. For me it was around 300. I was winning 75% of my matches up to this point and the luck factor felt balanced. Since then I’m continually matched with players that have played 1000s of games to my 300 some. Needless to say it’s difficult to win when you are playing people who consistently have two or three levels of club on you. Needless to say the game wants you to spend money at this point and luck decisively seems to go against you about 75% of the time. I have spent some money on it because genuinely like the game but as with all of these if you don’t consistently spend to upgrade your discs then you’ll end up being frustrated being matched with OP players. I will say they are more generous with diamond and money than most of these types of games but it does really matter because the costs to upgrade seem to be exponential. Overall a good, it great game. I think a great solution would be to pair players of similar # of games played e.g. players that have played 1000 games or less, etc would even the field and actually encourage the player to want to spend more because the outcomes won’t seem so arbitrary.
Alright game but doesn’t follow DiscGolf rules
This game was fun for about a week. It’s really a well developed game but my biggest complaint is that it counts if you hit the bottom pin of the hole (underneath the basket). This really takes away the fun of the game. I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks and have gotten to the point where probably 60-70% of the games are settled by an approach shot to the basket and the disc hits the bottom goal pin. That is not the rules of disc golf so when you lose a match to something like that it feels like a cheap loss. The rules of the game are to get the disc IN the basket or chains. Playing any other way is not fun imo. Also you can only do one on one matches for one hole. Would be a lot more fun and interesting if you could play a full 9 or 18 holes. Also would be more fun to be able to play with friends. In conclusion this game is fun for about a week. Lack of actual rules and ability to play more than one game type makes it very boring very fast.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zynga Inc.
- 218.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Disc Golf Rival
- In-App Purchases
- LAUNCHER OFFER 6 $4.99
- LAUNCHER OFFER 7 $9.99
- TOF 6 $4.99
- TOF 1 $0.99
- FULL BAG OF GEMS $9.99
- BIG PILE OF GEMS $4.99
- LAUNCHER OFFER 8 $19.99
- FULL CHEST OF GEMS $19.99
- SMALL PILE OF GEMS $0.99
- TOUR OFFER 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.