The official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find that hidden gem, check pricing and buy music from the world’s largest discography of physical music.
Explore a Rich Universe of Music
• Search millions of artists and albums.
• Find an album by its barcode.
• Stay informed about the latest events, artists, albums and genres you love.
• View trending albums, most collected and most wanted by Discogs users.
Catalog your Collection
• Keep track of the albums you own.
• Share with your friends.
• Let your Collection make listening suggestions for you.
Buy the Music you Love from Anywhere
• Shop for vinyl records, CDs, cassettes and more.
• Compare prices.
• Browse the inventory of thousands of sellers worldwide.
Track your Wantlist
• Keep tabs on the albums you’re looking for.
• Receive notifications about new listings.
• Reference your Wantlist while record shopping.
Hey it’s your Discogs!
• Edit your profile.
• Quickly check your Collection value.
• See albums you have recently added to your Wantlist and Collection.
• Manage your Discogs orders.
Discover Record Shops
•Find record stores near you.
•Research record shops worldwide.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com
For Feedback and Help
• Share your thoughts: email@example.com
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Two big problems
I love discogs the app is pretty well designed beside having to go to the brower for certain things every now and then but my biggest issue is the notifications I mostly use the discogs app I rarely use a laptop so I miss messages from sellers cause of time zone difference and etc I'm not always checking in other words I'd live status updates on orders like shipping rates confirmed by seller, you've been given a refund and etc you get my point this app needs it trust me also I don't seem to find anyway of easily messaging sellers without typing their name call me lazy but I'd much rather click the sellers name and hit a button "message seller" messaging is already in the app why no button? And a side thing I think not only the app but discogs as a whole needs a way of sending pictures of the vinyls to people so I know the real condition correct these and you got 5 stars from me 😃👌🏻
Perfect for the Collector and for the Seller
I started using the app to make it easier to add from my phone when I lost my other format of posting photos of my collection on Flickr when they got bought out and stupid. I had my CD collection cover art on there to know what I had, but had to find something else due to having to remove everything to not be charged to use it. Then Discogs came in mind as I would use it to find pricing as a reseller. Well now it’s a perfect use of both. Whenever I’m out shopping to add to my collection, or to find Media to sell to support my collecting, I just have to pull out my phone and do my research. It’s a great app.
One of the best app companions!
This is easily one for the best app companions to a service or website. It adds so much functionality that the website is missing. Scan barcodes easily and easily sift through versions of albums and add to your library.
To remove something from your collection or want list, simply swipe on the name. On the website, that takes 3+ clicks and a loading screen or two to accomplish and return to where you were.
A rare example of an app allowing you to do work faster and more efficiently (and more enjoyably, considering how rare bugs have been) than the main website interface.
- Zink Media Inc
- 44.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Zink Media Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.