A lonely roadside diner in the middle of the desert. The locals say it’s lost all its color. You are sent to investigate.
Discolored is a strange and surreal puzzle adventure, taking place over a single desolate location. Your mission: restore the color to this once-vibrant world. What caused the colors to disappear? How can they be brought back? As you explore, you'll solve an array of inventive puzzles and uncover a selection of clues - leading you to discover the deeper secrets of this strange place at the end of an abandoned highway.
• First-person exploration fused with intricate and inventive puzzle-solving
• A single environment that changes and expands as you play
• A striking, pared-back aesthetic, with a beautiful haunting soundtrack
• Added highlights for objects you can interact
• Minor bug fixes
- Shifty Eye Games Ltd.
- 945.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Shifty Eye Games & Jason Godbey
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.