The best tracker blocking VPN app for iOS, Privacy Pro revolutionizes online privacy. Powerful protection for your iPhone is just a tap away. Our unique Smart VPN technology empowers you with an unprecedented amount of privacy and control over device wide tracking and gives you the ability to encrypt insecure connections, including DNS and HTTP. We strive to provide the best and most usable privacy solutions available. Our pioneering VPN products are designed to offer strong protection without causing any hassles, slowdown, or breakage.
OUR PROTECTION POWERS PRIVACY FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
Disconnect’s privacy technology is integrated into several popular browsers including Mozilla's Firefox and Microsoft's Edge and our apps have been Featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, 60 Minutes, Today Show, Wired, & many more!
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR BUSINESS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR DATA
Disconnect never logs, tracks, or collects any of your online activity or personal information, except the information you explicitly volunteer (like if you decide to email us).
PRIVACY PRO FEATURES
- Device wide tracker protection, which results in faster page and app loads, reduced bandwidth, better battery life
- Easy to use firewall empowers you to block whatever you want
- Encrypt all HTTP traffic (including in-app and background) to keep your sensitive data secure
- Encrypted DNS lookups prevents tracking of your web and app usage
- See a real-time list of trackers trying to collect your location, phone number, email, and online activity
- Stats dashboard shows what's blocked, along with time and data savings
- Bulk import/export your own firewall rules
- Privacy Pro protects you across all your applications, including all mobile browsers
- Utilizes servers in over 180 locations and 80+ countries to ensure fastest connections
- Blocks invisible tracking and malvertising threats
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
Our Tracker Protection technology is integrated into popular browsers and is now available to block trackers inside all your apps. Privacy Pro blocks invasive trackers by setting a DNS to prevent known tracking domains from connecting. Our tracker protection is solely focused on consumer privacy and we have a well-defined policy, which you can view here: https://disconnect.me/trackerprotection. We are not an ad blocker and never accept money for whitelisting. We give you full control of which trackers are blocked or allowed.
Why secure HTTP and DNS matter? Your device loads thousands of unsecured HTTP and DNS connections everyday. These unencrypted connections are vulnerable to legal and illegal collection of your sensitive information in transit. Our technology encrypts all your DNS and HTTP connections. We NEVER store or log any traffic routed through our servers and don’t track your IP address or any other personal info, except the info you volunteer.
Our mission is to improve the internet and the world by empowering people to exercise their right to privacy.
- We help protect hundreds of millions of people with our tracker protection
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our awesome team.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I wish the Disconnect Secure mode don’t disconnect!
Hi! I don’t know if you can do something about this but I wish that Disconnect Secure mode don’t turn off by itself and then reconnect. I’m using the Pro version “paying” is there anything you can do to fix this? Hopefully you can read and reply to me. Thank you!
Update: Thank you for replying and thank you because you gave me a very good customer support via email. This don’t happen to Disconnect Premium VPN so why it only happens to this one? Both applications sure works the same way. I have no disconnection with the Disconnect Premium VPN. I’m going to give you 4 stars because of the good customer service support you gave me (I really appreciate how quick and good was the help you provided me) please try to put this application to stays connected like Disccontect Premium VPN.
Developer Response ,
Current reply: It's great to hear the Premium app is working better for you, and we're digging into why you'd be seeing a difference in performance between the two apps, like you described. Please never hesitate to reach out to our support team for anything at all.
Original reply:Thank you for sharing your experience. The app is designed to reconnect if it ever loses connection for any reason, like switching networks or having an unstable/slow internet connection. However, it should not be happening excessively. If you are seeing this and have not already, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com so we can make sure the app's working correctly for you.
Unique design outstanding app
For myself I find this app to be very unique and blocking everything for me! I have tried and paid for other apps that did not even come close to what this app does. I thank the developers for putting this app out for all of us to use. I bow down to the hard work they are putting into this app every day to make it better for you and myself! The updates that take place seems to always for myself make the app better and better! That’s hard to believe because for myself it’s always been a unique outstanding design app that I willingly give a 5 star rating! Yes it’s not free but I for myself have always found free apps don’t work out down the road! Download the app today now I don’t feel you will be sorry! (Really) so I wanted to say thanks again to the developers for such a great unique app! I wanted privacy protection more than just hiding where I am at and I feel this app does that for me. Thanks
I’ve been using it for many months and have been consistently surprised at how many accessed it blocks, usually without my noticing any missing functionality.
Over the past 24 hours I have noticed it blocking Gmail. I’ll see a notice on my phone that I have some number of unread Gmail messages, but when I go into the app it is unable to download any mail. This went on for several hours before I tried turning Privacy Pro off. A moment later all of my Gmail messages were downloaded and I turned Privacy Pro back on. This has happened another four times since then on multiple WiFi networks. Every time a new Gmail messages comes in I get a notification, but I can’t see the messages until I turn Privacy Pro off.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disconnect, Inc.
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Disconnect, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode $9.99
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode $34.99
- Premium Toolbox $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.