Discord - Chat, Talk & Hangout 17+
Group Chat, Friends & Gaming
- Offers In-App Purchases
Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends who want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, have meetings, or just talk to friends about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Send a message directly to a friend or call them up with our voice chat feature
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Got a free moment? Grab a seat in a voice channel so friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
• Reliable tech for staying close with friends. Low-latency voice and video chat feels like you’re meeting in the same room.
• Easily talk with friends while gaming and steam roll the competition.
• Be a meme messenger with easy image sharing
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, share stories over voice calls, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Snap a photo and turn it into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from funny videos and stories to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
• Hang out in group channels or talk privately with direct messages
• Zoom through convos with friends using topic-specific channels!
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends or teams, organize meetings for your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
We’ve been hard at work making Discord better for you. This includes bug fixes and performance enhancements. For more detailed information, go to your profile in the app and scroll down to “What’s New”.
Ratings and Reviews
There are a hundred different ways to share things with your friends, but Discord stands out as a particularly good one. You can create individual groups (called servers) for your friends: the group that you play videogames with, the group that goes to the cinema together, and so on. This app first made its name among videogame players, but these days, Discord is used by everyone, in no small part because it’s easy to understand, quick to set up, and slick to use.
AAAA I LOVE DISCORD! j one thing tho.. 😕
tbh discord is j great. i use it ALL the time and it’s a really awesome app. i would TOTALLY recommend it for communicating with friends, family, or for school purposes bc of how great and easy it is to use. i’m pretty sure i have been on discord for 8 months now and so far i haven’t had any problems. well, maybe this teeny tiny bit of a problem.. i wouldn't mark off a star for it though, it’s not that big of a deal. anyways it was j abt when u “report” someone i’m not sure if it actually reports them? if i could j have some clarification on that it would be very well appreciated! i’ve j brought this up bc some ppl from servers im in, or friends of my friends, would always msg me or smt and it would always be smt negative and i didn’t like it very much. so i reported them but it didn’t even give me a clarification on if my report went through or not. and it didn’t even give me a choice to tell them what i was reporting about. like i said, i’m not going to take a star off my review because i really don’t see it as a big deal, but if this tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny little ‘problem’ could be fixed, it would definitely satisfy me! OVERALL THOUGH, discord is just freaking awesome. i love it sm. thank you for such a wonderful app!
It works but updates are less than satisfactory
I’ve had Discord for about three years now, and it does what it’s supposed to, but there are many features that are annoying to say the least. My main issue with Discord is that it seems like they don’t care about the mobile app as much as they should. There are many features that don’t work on mobile but should such as: editing the About Me (it doesn’t save on my mobile app), attaching files to messages, marking images with spoilers, managing purchases, and using certain owner/administrator features. Also, Discord does not offer a desktop app for iPads, which are more than capable of running a Mac version of the app. And they don’t offer an easy way to access the browser version on mobile devices. The only way to access the browser site on a mobile device is by copying and pasting a link from your computer into your device and signing in from there, which is very inconvenient. But I would say my biggest complaint is that instead of addressing these issues with the mobile app, Discord pushes features that are seemingly unnecessary, when there are more pressing matters that should be addressed. But other than that it fulfills its purpose well, and if the mobile app issues were addressed, I would be more than happy to give this app five stars. But because of this seeming disinterest in fixing some of the features in the mobile app, I can’t in good conscience give them a perfect rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discord, Inc.
- 193.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2023 Discord
- In-App Purchases
- Nitro Monthly $9.99
- Nitro (1 Month) $9.99
- Nitro Classic (1 Month) $4.99
- Nitro Basic Monthly $2.99
- Nitro Classic Monthly $4.99
- Nitro Basic (1 Month) $2.99
- Nitro + 1 Boost (Monthly) $13.49
- 1 Server Boost Monthly $4.99
- Nitro + 2 Boosts (Monthly) $16.99
- Nitro Yearly $99.99