This card provides the deepest savings overall, in most cases 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
Three configurable reminder notifications to help you!
We provided our members with over $47,000 in discounts for the month of April, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible! Simply email us through the app with your experience and the name used to fill the prescription so that we can validate the usage of the card (Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity in any manner).
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
This app is perfect for providing discounts on medications that treat Pain (i.e. Vicodin [hydrocodone/apap] & Percocet [oxycodone/apap]), Anxiety (i.e. Xanax [alprazolam], Klonopin [clonazepam], & Ativan [lorazepam]), Infections /Antibiotics (i.e. Zithromax [azithromycin], Augmentin [amoxicillin/K clavulanate], & Amoxicillin), Erectile Dysfunction (i.e. Viagra [sildenafil], Levitra [vardenafil], & Cialis [tadalafil]), ADHD (i.e. Adderall [amphetamine salt combo]& Ritalin [methylphenidate]), & Weight Loss (i.e. Adipex-P [phentermine]).
Accepted at places like Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Kmart, Longs, Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, Kerr, and many others.
More updates to the platform!
Ratings and Reviews
First & foremost, I am a real consumer & not the creator of this app. So what I am writing is the truth. People write these reviews to help. So here is my experience with this card. Note, I did NOT experience any fraudulent or suspect any deceptiveness in using this card. So I have a hard time reading some of the reviews here. As nothing but good came out of my using this card.
I cannot tell anyone how thankful I am for this amazing discount card. Like many millions of Americans, I do not have health coverage of any kind. I used this card this morning thinking I would probably only save a couple of bucks on both of them. Boy I was surprised. I saved well over 50% on both of them. It is not often that you get a free discount card that actually saves you a lot of money. Thank you for making this available. So nice to save a lot of money without having to fork some $ out first, like a monthly service charge, etc. Nothing!!!!! You pay nothing!!!
Thank you for making this available to anyone in the U.S.A.
Just keep saving!
Walgreens has put this number into my account and now one of my regular monthly meds, which was costing me almost $50 at one point, is now down to around $5. It's gone down slowly but steadily (partly because of the card and partly because the price on generics is wobbly. Three new prn meds were added and they went from about $15-$40 per to $10-$3.
I've read reviews about some meds costing more. Yep, one of my big ones did go up with the card, so I just don't use the card on that one. Not everything is a great deal, but out of the 4 meds I get every month & the 3 or 4 that I get occasionally, I've only had one that went up. So those who complain about it raising the price...that's not the norm but the exception in my experience.
I've recommended this card to every smartphone owner I run into and advise those that don't to look it up online and print out a card from their computers.
As I'm trying to survive on less that 1k a month, this had been a big help!
I couldn't be more thankful for this product. It was so easy to download, and even easier to use and save money. Thanks also for the gift card as the March runner up winner!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- B&T Industries, LLC
- 60 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.