You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: email@example.com.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as a statement credit towards your monthly bill, including your minimum payment due
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as an electronic deposit to your bank account
• Redeem rewards for gift cards starting at only $5. Plus, get an added bonus on every card
• Link your Discover card to your Amazon and PayPal accounts to make it easier to earn and pay with rewards for eligible purchases at checkout
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Mobile Privacy Statement:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Loving my Discover App
I'm just so in love with this app. I logged in this morning to review my credit portfolio and I'm so thrilled at the updated breakdown feature! Detailing my total revolving debt, my number of inquiries, any late payments, (in the last year verses the last 7 years!!!- WOW) among others! You know what I'm most excited about though? The fact that I know Discover is likely already working on ways to improve on this feature and I already LOVE it so much! So I'm sure I'll be blown away when another update hits. Understanding my credit portfolio is super duper important to me. I'm an AMEX employee and card holder (18 years strong and love my company 100%) but I recall when I chose to get this Discover card it was because you were the first plastic I knew of that would actually give a cardholder access to their Fico score for free! Since then every one has jumped on, but you keep reinventing the game! You're ahead by far, and while others are still showing a bare Fico score, you're giving details that are so relevant and necessary for a customer like myself. You guys are doing great and I'm a fan! ✊🏿 #DiscoverIt
BEST CREDIT CARD SERVICE
I have several credit cards with different companies. Of those credit cards accounts I hold, Capital One, US Bank and AMEX, Discover not only has the easiest app to navigate and use. I also discovered they also have the most wonderful customer service, especially when one of their account holders has a sudden, unforeseen situation. I am going through a nasty divorce and have been a homemaker dependent on my husband's (considerable) income for the last decade. After filing, I was suddenly being denied any temporary support until my first hearing, four months later. I panicked, and immediately contacted all my credit companies. With the only exception being Discover, every company made me feel as though I were just a lazy consumer attempting to get out of my responsibility, rather than what I actually am, a year-long account holder, with excellent credit, who has never missed a single payment. Four months later, as promised, I paid off my account. I will be a Discover card holder forever. Thank you Discover.
Why force me to review their new app preview?
I open the app, see the summary of my balance, click on anything.... make a payment, see activity details... Can I get to what I want to see? NO! I am FORCED to see their “hey look at the new way we’re going to force you to use out system” screen. I can’t close it, I can’t go back, I can’t skip it to review later. It locks up the app unless I comply.
First, why force me to review this tour of whatever fantastic way they’ve developed to navigate? Ya think it will be different than anything else I’ve seen navigating through dozens of other apps? I’ll be too stupid to figure it out without seeing their grand guide?
Second, why can’t I just skip this tour I apparently cannot live without, and allow me to quickly do what I want to do.... then I can view their crap later?
It may seem like a small thing but it’s not. I am sick of app developers forcing people to do things their way or else you cannot use their dictator app. The tech industry has capitalized abuse of customer data, years ago asserting they’d never do what they currently do in chasing the almighty dollar. All the security violations we constantly endure are not coincidences. It loose security so they can share/sell our data to make money. If they weren’t doing that, then it would be a lot easier to secure the data. No, I’m putting my foot down this time and not letting Discover force me to go through their crap before I can see MY DATA ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discover Financial Services
- 114.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.