The Mobile App is the mobile device version of DiscoverLink’s enterprise e-learning solution, DiscoverLink Talent. DiscoverLink Talent is a hospitality-optimized learning management system (LMS) that can be combined with DiscoverLink’s extensive library of 100+ mobile-ready e-courses.
Features of the Mobile App include:
- Tin Can compatibility improves the completion rate of online learning and provides a better learner experience for restaurant locations with limited bandwidth or unreliable internet connections. It allows courses to be downloaded to mobile devices without worry of losing completion data due to connectivity issues.
- Provides access to resources with no login required for just-in-time viewing of training content, operations manuals, recipes, how-to videos, and more
- Enables messages to be sent to all users across the whole system or to specific groups of users or individuals
- Allows learners to log in to complete training assigned to them, but prevents unauthorized offsite access using geofencing security options
- Delivers instant feedback on deployed resources with 5-star learner ratings and usage statistics by location
- Facilitates easy onsite setup via QR code scanning with no IT intervention required
DiscoverLink is the leader in e-learning for the hospitality industry, offering a unique combination of content and technology solutions supported by extensive development and implementation expertise. Founded in 2002, DiscoverLink has delivered e-learning solutions for hundreds of restaurant brands, including many of the industry’s leading chains.
NOTE: The Mobile App requires a valid DiscoverLink Talent user account through your employer
Remove permission check for Tin Can downloads
Expand / Collapse My Training
Minor bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.