Catch up with your favorite Discovery shows and more from up to 14 networks, including TLC, HGTV and Food Network! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite Discovery shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new Discovery GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, HGTV, Food Network and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access Discovery favorites like Gold Rush, Moonshiners, Bering Sea Gold, Deadliest Catch, Battle Bots, Street Outlaws, Naked and Afraid, Naked and Afraid XL, Expedition Unknown, Alaska: The Last Frontier and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Home Town (HGTV), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Dr. Pimple Popper (TLC), Evil Lives Here (ID), Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With Discovery GO You Can:
• Stream Discovery and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite Discovery series and specials including Gold Rush, Moonshiners, Bering Sea Gold, Deadliest Catch, Battle Bots, Street Outlaws, Naked and Afraid, Naked and Afraid XL, Expedition Unknown, Alaska: The Last Frontier - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription.
• Stream live TV when you log in with your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, HGTV, Food Network, ID and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.Discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great App (Its on demand Discovery)
Thanks for putting up all of your shows. The commercials and advertisements are no different than standard TV and I respect that. Please keep it that way. I can deal with 5” 3 minute commercials/ads for a one hour show on demand. If you have a cable tv supplier or tv provider. Try this app if you want The Discovery Channel! Try it more if you want discovery when you want it, and how you want it. Thanks. Please try out the discovery show “The Last Alaskans” if anyone gets a chance. It’s real and it makes you feel on the edge. Love the app. Love the channel and always have. Try to keep us informed forever please!
Between yesterday and today I’m no longer able to stream current content. My cable subscription has been the same for decades and suddenly you say I can’t stream? It’s happening on all of the channels under your umbrella. Why do I bother paying for your channels if you don’t allow me to access content? Between the constant advertising, cost of cable subscription and the problems with this app, you guys are going to lose customers.
For some bizarre reason 30 hrs later I’m now able to stream on all apps again. I don’t know if it was the apps or my cable company that fixed the problem; I contacted both to try and figure out what was going on. Anyway, thanks for offering to help , the problem is resolved. I changed my rating because you actually did attempt to help and it’s resolved. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the awesome review!! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thanks for streaming Discovery GO!
Let me start out by saying I have no problem with commercials. They are necessary. However, this app is ridiculous. If the app crashes during a show either because the app is terrible or because you accidentally shut your phone off THEN it crashes, you have to watch tons of commercials just to get to where you left off. Example is Naked and Afraid where Season 5 does NOT exist on the list of seasons. You have to view the last episode of season 4 and fast forward to the end watching 3 minutes of commercials. It will then cycle to the first episode of season 5. THEN you have to fast forward to the end of the first episode, watch another three minutes worth. Repeats that a few times until you finally get to the episode ... THEN watch another 3 minutes worth. You had better hope you get the spot right, because you will have to watch more commercials if you don’t. THEN it crashes. Rinse and repeat. There is no pickup where you left off.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 119 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.