※ GAME FEATURES
■ Protagonists from the series reunite
Protagonists like Laharl, Flonne, Etna, Adell, Mao, Valvatorez and Killia from the whole series reunite and start an adventure filled with laughter and tears!
■ Original stories and music
In the Netherworld, everyone's moral compass is a little different from humans. Unfold the exciting stories of your favorite characters and go through their ups and downs with background music from the series. The“Netherworld History” is for DISGAEA fans to relive their favorite plots once more and for newcomers to learn about the series' previous stories.
■ Over-the-Top Battle Systems
The game uses a turn-based combat system. Assemble your dream team to your deepest desires! Amusing battle options like “Team Attack”, “Tower”, and “Throw” make the game truly strategical and hilarious.
■ Deal tons of damage
Awaken and upgrade characters all the way up to the max level of 9999. Grant characters with many skills & magic with enhancements and deal tons of damage to your enemies!
■ Classic elements from the series
Everything you love about DISGAEA is now brought to mobile. Call the “Dark Assembly” to unlock various content, travel the infinite “Item World” to upgrade your equipment, and challenge the “Overlord’s Tower” for fiendish rewards!
■ Play Anytime, Anywhere
Auto-Battling at up to 4x speed! Enjoy the epic battle at any time and any place!
Please follow our social media to keep updated.
Add EXP Pass.
Ratings and Reviews
Thoughtful Disgaea Game, Gacha Nightmare
Disgaea RPG does try to build consistent storylines in the “spirit” of the series. While not exactly canonical, it does find reasonable means to bring all of your favorites to the game…. even if it’s hard as heck to get them on your team.
The “gacha engine” behind Disgaea RPG is atrocious. They incentivize burning through thousands of gems for 5 or 10 pulls that guarantees a 4 Star Character - not specifically to the 4-5 characters in collabs or otherwise. While you can grind for free gems through storylines and tasks, it’s never “enough” to get what you’re looking for without some good ol’fashioned RNG Luck.
My suggestion: enjoy the game and try not to get roped into landing those exclusive gacha pulls. It’s genuinely not worth it (financially or emotionally/mentally). The game itself, outside of absurd RNG factors, is pretty fun. They have recently thrown in more “time sink” components, but I’m assuming it’s to occupy the folks (like me) who have played since it’s release.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!
Play at your own risk
+ More scenarios with your favorite characters from Disgaea in many situations not addressed in the main franchise
+ The crossover events are fun
+ Once you have a powerful unit, you don’t have to worry too much about being power crept as long as you focus on that one unit.
-Gatcha rate is the worst I have ever seen. A focus character is only 1.00 maximum and it doesn’t increase with each full summon, you have to spend over 200 dollars if you want to be able to get a unit for free
-Won’t update the summoning pool even as new units start coming in. Axel should be in the main pool now instead of being stuck on an item banner below a .20 chance.
- The “fallen” banner is locked to paid gems only now which is a huge middle finger
- Game frequently updates with no real fixes. Game crashed my phone forcing me to restart. Issues don’t get addressed
- The packs are a complete rip off. They are so stingy with what they give you that it’s insulting how near 100 dollar packs are the ones where they decide to give you everything that should be given in a smaller pack.
Used to like it
You know if I need 59,000 levels on my enemies sounds like a flawed power scaling
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hong Kong Bao Chuan Software Technology Limited
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Nippon Ichi Software ©  ForwardWorks Corporation Published by Hong Kong Bao Chuan Software Technology Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- Nether Quartz x48 $0.99
- Nether Quartz x275 $4.99
- Nether Quartz x830 $14.99
- Nether Quartz x1770 $29.99
- Nether Quartz x3125 $49.99
- Nether Quartz x490 $4.99
- Nether Quartz x96 $0.99
- Nether Quartz x6380 $99.99
- Nether Quartz x1472 $14.99
- Nether Quartz x2940 $29.99