Dish keeps all of your favorite and new places at your fingertips whether you’re on the lookout for the crispiest mulita in LA or the stickiest carbonara in NY. Simply add your favorite places and start eating.
Oh, the places you’ll go!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
I have a very long, messy email draft full of restaurants I’ve been wanting to try so having an app that makes things easier to log and track is great.
So far I’m really enjoying dish. I love that you can visit the restaurants website or call them through the app and you can also make comments for yourself to remember a certain dish you ordered.
Here are two immediate thoughts for improvement I have:
- a “been there” tab to log restaurants you’ve already tried. So far we have a favorites, top 20 and places to try, but I would like to have a running log of places I’ve already been to that might not necessarily be a favorite.
- adding things to different lists. When I downloaded the app I went straight to the “places to try” tab to integrate all of the restaurants from my running email draft. Even though I was already in the “places to try” tab, I would search a restaurant and then have to click again that I wanted it to go into “places to try” instead of “favorites” or “top 20.”
I would love if those changes could be considered for ease of use!
So why 5 stars?
I rate this app 5 stars due to its simplicity of design. So many apps out there are trying incredibly hard with useless tools. They don’t think about the “user friendliness” factor. I appreciate this app. Thank you!
This could be awesome with some tweaks
So why 3 stars? For starters, only being able to sign up and log in with Facebook is silly and makes me feel like this is just trying to target me for ads. I have a separate food related email that isn’t connected to Facebook and I would have rather that been my log in.
Some other suggestions would be customizable folders. So I could maybe separate things by city or type of food. I know there are tags that I can set, and that leads me to my next suggestion.
Tag presets, maybe I could set them or have a recently used list or even what tags other users have used for that restaurant would be pretty convenient.
I could easily be swayed into giving more stars. I’m only on day 1 and this is what I’ve come up with so far.
Developer Response ,
Hello! You can signup with email by clicking “Signup” on the first screen - then type your name/email, and click “Signup”. The button below to signup via Facebook is an option, but not required. We’ll make sure to make that more clear on our next release.
Appreciate the feedback about tags and folders, as those are both things we are actively working on! :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dish Technologies, LLC
- 59.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dish Technologies, LLC