LAST CHANCE AT A SPECIAL PRICE!!! $19.99!!!
This 5-star app has saved thousands of people space on their drive - The reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- Engadget - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk Care is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk Care is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Most powerful and beautiful disk space saving app on the Mac app store. Time to find you much needed space on your drive.
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk Care optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- New OS X inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.
• We heard you loud and clear! New icon - hope this one is a lot better looking in your dock!
• Name change - Disk App is now "Disk Care"
• Please, if you'd like, subscribe to our email list to get updates and news on new apps and upcoming discounts. We will not spam your inbox.
• El Capitan ready
Ratings and Reviews
Straightforward and Simple
I originally bought this on my old MacBook Air when my boyfriend suggested it as a way to minimize the amount of space used on my computer since I only had about ~60 GB of storage I could use. Now, on my MacBook Pro with much more space on it, I use this app occasionally to get rid of garbage that just doesn’t need to be there. The interface is really simple which is great for people like myself that don’t have time to waste with a complex system just to delete some files.
The price might seem a little ridiculous for something that deletes files on your computer but it does so in such a quick and efficient manner, while still giving you options on what specifically can be deleted. It’s basically paying $10 to save an immense amount of your time and it quickly pays itself off.
Quick and Effective - Worth it
Started using this as "Disk App" at recommendation of a friend. So glad I did!
It’s a quick and easy way to free up space from bloated software downloads/temp files. The option to see large files is also particularly helpful when the space hog is a file I created. Interface is intuitive. Since it’s so easy to use and never touches critical system files, I’ve had my older family members download this on their macs. Now they keep their hard drives clear and I can spend visits with family doing something other than serving as tech support.
Simple to use yet accomplishes the job
I’ve been looking for an app like this both on PC and Mac for years. I appreciate the ease of clearing out useless files such as the trash and cache. But where it excels is finding files that take up the most space on a drive. Helps you to find what you can get rid of that will make the most difference to disk space. Great app, keep up the good work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.