• Minor bug fixes.
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and the pie graph, locating big files has never been easier.
* You can try out the free Disk Graph Lite in order to find out if this is the right solution for you. *
Features of DiskGraph include:
• any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local Mac, on an external drive or on a remote server) can be selected and analyzed
• freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or volume
• transitions between selected directories are smoothly animated
• move the mouse over a file to show its name and size
• use the context menu or keyboard shortcut to trash selected files
• quick search by file name and size
• save your favorites and access them with one click from the main window
• switch any time between three sort orders: by file size (section sizes are relative to the respective file size), file size on disk (files that are not allocated on disk do not appear) and child count (section sizes represent the number of contained files)
• adjust the number of levels the pie graph displays so that you can have a better overview of deep directories.
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.
If you have any requests, suggestions or bug reports, please visit the website by clicking the Support button.
• Fixed an issue with the Child Count sort mode that caused the wrong number of children to be displayed.
• Added the possibility to discard the scan results of the selected folder.
• Added a defaults key that allows disabling Metal technology in favour of OpenGL. For more information, visit the website help section.
Ratings and Reviews
This app answered a question nobody else could answer
I spent days trying to find out why Xcode wouldn't download the latest version of a package on GitHub; I knew it had to be cached somewhere, but a couple of days searching Internet posts and deleting folders was futile. Finally, I downloaded this app (which looks like a version of BaoBab, an open source app), and I located the cache that held the unwanted version of the package. Nicolas has done a beautiful job on this app, and it's well worth the money. Buy this, don't waste time with the lite version.
I've used this app a million times. Whenever the hard drive is full, just fire it up.
Very straighforward utility to show disk usage that works quickly and smoothly! Fantastic!
I have tried a handful of utilities out there for Macs that show disk usage over the years, but Disk Graph is now above and beyond my new favorite. I was a long time user of the very popular Disk Inventory X, but unfortunately that has not been updated in a long time and no longer functions properly on Macs with retina displays, so it was no good to me anymore. However I’ve found that Disk Graph does a superb job of presenting an intuitive visual interface of your disk usage, as well as allowing you to control/right click any item and move it directly to the trash or open it in Finder, enabling you to easily get rid of old files that take up unnecessary space. Additionally it scans the chosen files very rapidly (especially compared to some of the other freeware programs out there that do this same sort of thing), which makes it very easy to use. You can save volumes and folders as “favorites” as well if you have any that you find yourself frequently checking out. Overall, for just a few dollars this app is superb! It performs admirably, and does exactly what it says it does, and does it well!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicolas Kick
- 5.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Desairem