Disk Space Tab is a menu bar app that shows disk drive information. This includes hard drives, external drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards, and USB flash drives.
- Size information for disk drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Single click eject for DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Single click eject for network volumes
- Updates when appears and as drives are mounted and unmounted
- Show or hide drives
- Launch at login
- Click disk icon to Show in Finder
- Shift click disk icon to Get Info
- Retina display support
Disk Space Tab is a great way to look at your drive information. Just give it a try!
We'd like to know how to improve Disk Space Tab, Contact us at Abacus Industries http://www.abacusindustriesinc.com
- Added animate appearance preference.
- Minor bug fixes.
Please leave an updated review to help us improve the app. Thanks for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is just what I needed to see drive information while working with external drives, network drives, and memory cards. I’ve been using this app for years now and the new look is a big improvement!
Does what it is supposed to do. Have no issues, as it gives accurate dimensions of space on both internal and external connected drives.
It's a great app that makes it easy to see the current disk usage across all your drives.
The developer, Abacus Industries Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.