Disk Xray is a disk usage statistics viewer, duplicate files and folders finder and cleanup tool for macOS.
Disk Xray performs three fundamental functions - and it performs them well offering maximum security to restore all files in case you remove something accidentally.
Why choose Disk Xray:
• Disk Xray can effectively uninstall any application from your computer.
• Quick and efficient folder scanner finds duplicates much quicker than competition
• Displays scan results in a clean, elegant and easy to understand way
• Finds folder duplicates
• Essential search options easy accessible from the main window
• Find results divided by file type (music, movies, pictures, etc)
• Four in one application for everything you need to maintain your disk drives
1. Disk Xray uninstaller allows you to effectively uninstall any application from your computer. All configuration, cache, auxiliary and all files associated with a given application will be effectively removed so as not to clutter your computer's hard drive.
2. Folder scanner is a visual disk/folder analyser that enables you to spot large files and folders on your disk - be it an entire hard disk or a subfolder, and provide a sorted breakdown of just where your disk space is being used. At a glance you can identify which folders are the space hogs and just what is in them by successively drilling down.
3. Duplicate Files Detector frees up disk space by finding and deleting duplicate files and folders, giving you a chance to recover gigabytes of your disk space. This scan can reveal just how many copies of the same document, photo or other type of file you have saved, scattered through your disk. All duplicate files are checked byte-by-byte to give you 100% guarantee they are exact copies.
4. Disk Cleaner speeds up your computer and by finding and removing temporary files on your computer. This includes the obvious choices of the Trash and Downloads folder, as well as locations you may not otherwise think to purge or even know where to find such as application logs, web browser caches and cookies, application caches and an ever-growing list of email attachments stored locally but never cleaned. It can also be set to find all large files on your disk. Decide how old the files you want to remove are, from one week to one month or one year.
Disk Cleaner and Duplicates Finder allows you to restore all files in case you remove something accidentally. You can move items to the Trash from within the app, with a menu option giving the safeguard of undoing this action if you make a mistake.
Compatibility with the newest macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Super handy to clean my macs
I have used the lite version a few years to have a quick look around where my drive space is being used, and just got the full version.
You can ignore the old bad reviews. Credit is due for the creator. Across a couple OS X version with intermittent use, I have never had an issue with the app.
It is fast. Very logical layout and easy to use. Does what it claims to do. Scanner. The table view with folders and sizes, is actually better than some apps that show flashy circles and pie diagrams. Duplicates. Cleanup. They do what they need to do. The only annoyance with first use is giving it permission to look in folders and drives, due OSX sandboxing in recent years.
Fast, efficient, free. This showed a lot of dupilcation, freeing ~10 GB. Thank you, Developers.
My Imac freezes every time I use it.
Have to force quit, etc.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, Please contact our support to explain the problem. We will investigate the problem.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grzegorz Staszczyk
- 6.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © Naarak Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime License $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $3.99