In Disney Coloring World, kids get creative with their favorite Disney and Pixar characters - and there are hundreds to choose from! Explore an ever-expanding universe of over 1000 stickers; from Mickey and Minnie Mouse, to Frozen’s Anna and Elsa, from the cast of the Lion King and Toy Story to an array of heroines, heroes, princesses, side-kicks, villains and so many more.
Choose from a selection of brushes, crayons, markers and magic tools to work with (it even supports Apple Pencil). Give Frozen’s Elsa a blazing red dress or Mickey Mouse spotty green ears. How would Simba look with stripes like a zebra? The sky’s the limit! For little hands that might not have mastered the art of coloring yet, there’s even a Magic Color tool that fills in all the colors perfectly.
And there’s more! Once a character has been colored and decorated it turns into a sticker that can then be placed and played with in magical 3D sticker books. The sticker books present iconic places from Disney films where kids will discover hidden interactive surprises, adding a sprinkling of magic to their creative play.
Each time a page of characters is completed, even more characters and pages unlocked for endless fun, rewarding kids for their creativity.
Disney Coloring World is a subscription service which gives complete access to all our coloring pages and playsets with exclusive new content every month.
- Choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
- Change your mind at any point. Cancelling can be done through your iTunes settings.
- Payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of $6.99/month or $49.99/year, unless otherwise specified.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription!
- Use your subscription on any device registered with the same Apple ID you subscribe from.
To celebrate Earth Day, we've added 9 new WALL-E coloring pages! Color your favorite characters: from WALL-E and EVE, to MO the cleaning robot and AUTO the secretive steering wheel. We've even added some planetary patterns to this update.
The Magic Kingdom playset is getting a springtime makeover and a brand NEW room is opening up. It’s time to open the Kitchen and fall in love with cooking! From musical cakes to stinky burritos what kind of chef are you? Time to get creative.
- Explore the magic recipe book. See what ingredients are on the shelves or hidden around the kitchen. Can you create all the dishes?
- Place your characters at the table and feed them your creations! What happens when you’ve cooked with a stinky sock or a magic ukulele?
- Have you made a mess? What happens when you tap the magic mop and bucket?
With an ever-expanding castle. There’s so much to explore!
And that's not all - We've been working on an entire new look. In this update we've added a new artist's studio coloring experience. Get painting!
Ratings and Reviews
The app is really good. Some ways you could improve are don’t add so much stuff to the subscription, but add more to the free version. By doing this, more people could get the app, and not have to erase everything just to color it again! So, if you add more coloring pages to the free version, then more people could see how fun the game is, and then want the subscription. My kids don’t have the subscription, so this is from another point of view. Also, please make the opening to the app not “BUY THE SUBSCRIPTION AFTER WE SHOW YOU WHAT YOU COULD DO” just make the app open right to the coloring pages. Then maybe ten or twenty minutes after you open it, it asks you to subscribe? Thank you! Other than those things, this app is really fun, and my little kids really enjoy it.
Please take these things into account, and please reply back!
Developer Response ,
We're thrilled your kids enjoy our app! Thank you for your feedback! ✨
Waste of money and needs more Disney Channel shows
Hey guys so unlock most of the photos but it’s a total money waste you have to waste over like $10 just to get a picture and the other thing is so I am a Disney Channel fan I watch it every day and that’s the only channel my TV is ever stuck on it’s not stuck on the channel but I’m never changing it off the channel unless I roll on the remote in my sleep or my dad changed it when I wake up and the other thing is my favorite shows from Disney are Bunk’d ravens home Big city greens Jessie K.C undercover and Phineas and Ferb but when I looked on there the only show of those was Phineas and Ferb on there I don’t know why but can you add the other shows like Bunk’d ravens home big city greens Jessie K.C undercover and all the shows I like because I didn’t see any of those the last thing about this app is there’s a lot of bugs that need fixing like what time does show me a Waze group for five minutes and kick me out I tried again and it told me the same what time I just showed me a black paint spot and went out keeps kicking me out for all the different bugs
Developer Response ,
Hi there, have you subscribed to the app? Thanks for your suggestion to add your favourite characters! We will pass this on to our team. Can you contact us on email@example.com sending us the details of your device and screenshots of the issue you're facing so we can look into it for you?
Great so far but not artist focused
This app is great so far I just started playing it. Personally i love Disney so I wanted to try it but there is a lot of tools, colors, and features you could add to improve the experience for older artists and those people who are more skilled. Disney characters are very iconic and that includes their outfits but you can’t zoom in to add the detail that I want to the characters. Also you don’t offer a color wheel option so that the artist can pick any color they want to allow for shading. These are just some suggestions you could add to make your app more appealing to older artists. I hope you consider it because it is a lot of fun.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 467.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © StoryToys Entertainment Ltd, 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Disney Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Disney Annual Subscription $44.99
- Disney Monthly Subscription $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.