Disney Sorcerer’s Arena is the ultimate Turn-Based RPG with Real-Time PvP. Enter the bold and competitive world of the Sorcerer where every choice you make determines your legacy. Assemble your roster from scores of battle-ready Disney and Pixar legends, and test your powers in the action-packed PVP arena.
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena... where Legends Collide!
• Battle in real-time PvP
• Control strategic gameplay
• Collect hundreds of battle-ready Disney and Pixar Legends
• Unleash your strategy with authentic character abilities
• Join Club Conquests for epic team battles and daily events
©2019-2020 Disney. ©2019-2020 Disney/Pixar. Game code and certain audio and visual material ©2019-2020 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. SORCERER'S ARENA and GLU are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features.
- Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
• RAIDS – Battle Ursula! We are excited to announce our first Raid
• NEW CHARACTERS – Ursula, King Triton, and Prince Eric
• CLUB CONQUEST – Improved mechanics for better gameplay
• EXPANDED CAMPAIGN – More campaign nodes to battle in
• UNLOCKED ABILITIES – Your favorite characters just got better
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great game. 1 big complaint
If u like group fighter strategy game u will love this! The characters r classic, of course, and each feel very unique. The various game modes, for the most part, r very fun. Also, it is comfortably possible to obtain even higher rarity characters over time. So, again, play this game.
1 complaint: one of the game modes is the Arena, where u play against actual players in real time. Usually during battle there is an option to speed up gameplay to double speed, quickening the game. In the arena though, there is no option for this. This, along with some players taking a great deal of time choosing a move, when the animations happen they occur in the slowest possible manner. Some of my Arena battles have lasted upwards of ten minutes due to the slow nature of the animation. Its so bad my trick is to pick for your team your lowest level characters, set the match on auto, and go make dinner. I have done that to come back to the match still on! Very broken, very not fun.
I want to finally state that, aside from this complaint, all the rest of the content I have explored here has been very entertaining!
Great Gameplay, But Heavy On MTX
I love the turn based style gameplay with all of my favorite characters. I love how frequent it seems that more characters are being introduced, the game isn’t lacking in content at all. Unfortunately it is EXTREMELY hard to play as a free to play player since so much of the progression mechanics rely on chance, unless you pay. The game isn’t quite pay to win, but it definitely has a pay to win feel since dropping large amount of money will allow you to max out your characters faster to make a stronger team. I also hate how pricey the bundles are. Everything is over $10 and some even go up to $100. I’ve been tempted to buy, but can’t justify spending $30 on a few characters for a mobile game. If there were a few more packs and bundles for less than $10 maybe I’d make more purchases. It’s easier to spend smaller amounts more often than a large amount at once. My last issue is a technical one. After upgrading to the iPhone 11 max, I can no longer see who is next in the line up down in the bottom left of the UI. Before I could see like the next 3 or 4 characters to help strategize who I was going to go after, but now I have to just guess by the little yellow speed bars over the characters. I so want this game to have 5 star rating because I love the gameplay, I just don’t get to play the game as much as I would like to because of the time restrictions I face as a free to play player.
I think this game has a lot of potential to be great, but it’s merely a cash grab for Disney. They make it nearly impossible to gain new characters and it’s so hard to tier up your already existing characters. The character tokens, which are used to unlock characters and level up your existing characters, are not even guaranteed after you win the battle. And leveling up yourself is fairly difficult. You get going really fast at the beginning but once you hit like level 9-10 it’s like a brick wall. You’re stuck constantly losing against higher leveled characters, and if u want to level up to beat them you have to replay multiple old levels. You have your starter characters which luckily they’re diverse enough ranging from the little mermaid to monsters inc, but after you get like the first low go characters, it takes forever or money to get enough tokens to unlock new characters. Then you finally have the chance to get character tokens in the special events, but oops, turns out you don’t have enough two star characters so you can’t play past level one. This game is designed to make people so frustrated at the stagnant-ness that they finally just say fine here’s my money, just to tier one character up. Honestly not really worth it IMO. I was excited at first bc it was going kind of fast, but like I said, you hit that brick wall and it gets really annoying and repetitive. Don’t waste your time
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with our game. If possible, can you please send us a ticket so the Customer Care Team can better assist you with this. Please provide us as much information about the issue as possible. Thank you! https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/disney-sorcerer-s-arena/
- Glu Games Inc
- 185.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019-2020 Disney. ©2019-2020 Disney/Pixar. Game code and certain audio and visual material ©2019-2020 Glu Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bucket Full of Gems $9.99
- Chest Full of Gems $19.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.