Disney Sorcerer’s Arena is the ultimate Turn-Based RPG with Real-Time PvP. Enter the bold and competitive world of the Sorcerer where every choice you make determines your legacy. Assemble your roster from scores of battle-ready Disney and Pixar legends, and test your powers in the action-packed PVP arena.
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena... where Legends Collide!
• Battle in real-time PvP
• Control strategic gameplay
• Collect hundreds of battle-ready Disney and Pixar Legends
• Unleash your strategy with authentic character abilities
• Join Club Conquests for epic team battles and daily events
©2019-2020 Disney. ©2019-2020 Disney/Pixar. Game code and certain audio and visual material ©2019-2020 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. SORCERER'S ARENA and GLU are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features.
- Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
- TURN-BASED COMBAT: more strategic battles with the combat pace and tactics entirely in your hands!
- NEW TOWER MODE: Test your entire roster for amazing rewards!
- LARGE TEAM SIZE: battle with FIVE characters on your team!
- HIGH-DEF BATTLEGROUNDS: lush new battlefield visuals, including new camera angles to experience your team
- SPELL SYSTEM: spells now charge independently, and can be cast at any time when ready during your turn
- Additional bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GREAT game but needs technical help
I almost NEVER right reviews for anything but I had to say something about this game. I LOVE IT, I am a huge Disney fan and love everything about this game from the characters to the gameplay. It is fairly easy to grow your list of characters witch can be hard in similar game as they may ask you to collect 50-80 character pieces. This game only ask you to collect 10-50 which is much more manageable. My only complaint is that the game crashes from time to time but this not often. Also, I don’t know if this is due to my internet connection or not but the game runs supe slow during sorcerers tournament to the point that it chooses my next attack for my next character. Other than these minor issues I believe that this game has a lot of potential 😃😃
Has potential but needs to change if the game is gonna last
The good: the units and the battle animations are fantastic. The units really hit the nostalgia fix and with the obscurity of what they’ve already added I’m looking forward to the expansions
The Bad: There is endless grinding to upgrade the units which they made easy with auto completes, but then you run out of energy in 10 seconds and have to wait 8 hours for more. I’m 1 day in and I feel like I could already do all the free content in a few minutes a day. Everything in the game is available for sale. There are like 30 packs you can buy, gems, energy, cooldowns, etc etc. I went to Disney world a month ago and they didn’t have as much for sale.
Overall: The game has potential but they need to cut down substantially on the energy cost of replaying levels and chill out on the hard sells.
Seriously?!!! Every person reviewing this has the same complaint!!
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!! FIX YOUR GAME. I HAVE READ MOST OF THE REVIEWS AND, FOR THE MOST PART THEY ALL HAD THE SAME THING TO SAY “CONNECTON PROBLEM” I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY THE GAME FOR LIKE TEN MINUTES AND EVEN MADE A PURCHASE OR TWO AND THEN GOT BOOTED OUT AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK IN. I FEEL LIKE I GOT ROBBED. For the few minutes I actually had the chance to play this game....it was good. HOWEVER. It took 8 retries to connect to a system to start the game. Then I tried to join a club and now I can’t even access the game because it keeps telling me “connection failure”. Thought “maybe it’s on my end” and tried a few other games....Nope....just this one. I want to enjoy this game. I want to play it. But, right now.....as it is....doesn’t seem like that is going to happen
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issue with our game. If possible, can you please send us a ticket so the Customer Care Team can better assist you with this. Please provide us as much information about the issue as possible. Thank you! https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/disney-sorcerer-s-arena/
- Glu Games Inc
- 191.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019-2020 Disney. ©2019-2020 Disney/Pixar. Game code and certain audio and visual material ©2019-2020 Glu Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bucket Full of Gems $9.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Cup Full of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.