Disney Stickers: Mickey & Friends
Oh boy! Add classic fun to your iMessages with this Mickey & Friends sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Mickey, Minnie, and Donald.
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Mickey and Minnie - Kiss
• Donald - Laugh
• Minnie - Love
• Mickey - Celebrate
• Minnie and Daisy - BFF
• Mickey - Wave
• Minnie - No
• Mickey - Sad
• Donald - Anger
• Goofy - Confused
• Pluto - Sleepy
• Goofy - Hungry
• Mickey - Fear
• Mickey - Idea
• Daisy - Annoyed
• Mickey - Optimistic
• Mickey and Pluto - Friends
• Mickey - Joy
• Accessory - Mickey Ears
• Accessory - Minnie's Hat
• Accessory - Goofy's Hat
• Accessory - Minnie Heart Eyes
• Accessory - Mickey Thumbs Up
• Accessory - Goofy Garsh
Your California Privacy Rights - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Info - https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hard to see on Dark Theme
I love these stickers, they are really cute and add a splash of Disney to my messages. However, I prefer to use Dark Theme and it makes it really hard to see Mickey’s ears as there is no outline and it just blends in with the background. I would also like to see that the pack would be updated with more stickers. There are so many great reactions in the Mickey Mouse shorts that there are plenty of more stickers that could be added. I wouldn’t even mind paying for another group of stickers if it was the same amount as what is currently available. Just please don’t make another sticker pack with them, it clutters up the app drawer in iMessage and makes it confusing to remember what sticker is where.
100 percent recommend
This is a very cute sticker app and has so many fun stickers to use I love Mickey Mouse cartoons and I love Mickey! One idea is to use the Mickey birthday badge when it is you birthday and place it on a photo of you or if it is someone else’s birthday place it on a photo of them. I love Mickey Mouse!🐭🐭🐭
Non useable on dark mode
If I’m using dark mode on iPhone or iPad Mickey and mini have no body or ears...
Disney should use a black that is different than the dark mode color of the iPhone and iPad, yet also different than the Mac one too...
Or they could simply add a dropshadow to separate the blacks
Cos right now, I can’t use those stickers in fear that the person i am sending to is using dark mode and therefore won’t see the sticker...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.