Disney Stickers: Princess
Add big dreams to your iMessages with this Princess sticker pack that includes iconic characters like Ariel, Rapunzel, and Mulan.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Ariel - Hi
• Cinderella - Dress Change
• Mulan - Yes
• Pocahontas - Hug
• Merida - Laugh
• Jasmine - Annoyed
• Rapunzel - Fear
• Belle - Reading
• Aurora - Dance
• Tiana - Kiss
• Snow White - Fear
• Ariel - Love
• Jasmine - OMW
• Rapunzel - No
• Aurora - Sleep
• Tiana - Dance
• Snow White - Clap
• Accessory - Crown
• Accessory - Pascal and Latern
• Accessory - Blue Bird
• Accessory - Red Bird
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love It, Just needs Updating!
Love this app so much, but I feel like they get boring when it's always the same stickers. If they're were more princess stickers to each princess it would be the best app they could of created.
These are the best! Colorful, cute, and Disney! Everyone I send them to love them as well! If you need help installing go to google and ask. That's how I figured it out. These are great I also got the beauty and the beast and Mickey and pals! Love them all! I wish they would make Hocus Pocus ones for Halloween... who am I kidding I would use them year round! Lol these stickers are the best. I have purchased 5 other sets! Please make Hocus Pocus stickers!! Everyone would buy them!!
Love but missing some
I am obsessed with using these stickers, but feel there could definitely be more. Both Rapunzel options are “negative”, as she is saying “no!” w/ a frying pan and the other she’s wrapped in her hair curled up and scared. I wish there was another option showcasing how artistic and fearless Rapunzel is. Maybe her swinging or running? Painting? Dancing? Knitting? She has so many activities!!!
There’s only ONE Cinderella option , not cool, and no glass slipper, mice or pumpkin. What!!
Only one Belle too and she’s in her “village” outfit, not her ballgown!
I’d like to see more variety of each of these princesses.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.