Disney Stickers: Stitch
Add some extraterrestrial flair to your iMessages with this sticker pack featuring the fun-loving, mischievous Stitch!
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Stitch - Hi
• Stitch - Hearts
• Stitch - Roger
• Stitch - Sorry
• Stitch - Yeah
• Stitch - Thumbs Up
• Stitch - Hug Hearts
• Stitch - See You
• Stitch - Cry
• Stitch - Red Card
• Stitch - Shock
• Stitch - Yawn
• Stitch - Confused
• Stitch - Ok
• Stitch - Heart Eyes
• Stitch - Married
• Stitch - Dance
• Stitch - Thank you
• Stitch - Bull Horn
• Stitch - Good Morning
• Stitch - Balled Up
• Stitch - Hooray
• Stitch - Button
• Stitch - Doll
Privacy - http://disneyprivacycenter.com/
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
They did such great work on the first sticker pack so I gave this second pack a go. Sort of disappointed. The animations seem to have less frames so they look a bit choppy. The transitions when the animations loop are abrupt.
It’s Stitch. He’s awesome!
The sticker pack needs a bit more polishing.
I WISH ALL THE OTHER DISNEY STICKERS WERE LIKE THESE! The other ones are horrible! Looks like kids drew them!
Not a good as the original
These move way too fast with poor to zero continues looping in the animation (abrupt end frames). Can find badly animated ones like this from a Google search. Stitch is however still cool with his monster self👾
The original are way better
These are cute but the first ones where animated better. If these where animated like the first ones these would be 5 ⭐️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.