Disney Stickers: Stitch
Add some extraterrestrial flair to your iMessages with this sticker pack featuring the fun-loving, mischievous Stitch!
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Stitch - Love
• Stitch - Aloha
• Stitch - Laugh
• Stitch - Sad
• Stitch - Confused
• Stitch - Play
• Stitch - Dance
• Stitch - Hungry
• Stitch - Cry
• Stitch - Surprised
• Stitch - Shock
• Stitch - Frustrated
• Stitch - Embarrassed
• Stitch - Thank you
• Stitch - Fail
• Stitch - Head Scratch
• Stitch - Pom Pom Celebrate
• Stitch - Tired
• Stitch - Lonely
• Stitch - Bummer
• Stitch - OK
Privacy - http://disneyprivacycenter.com/
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Definitely five stars!
All of the stickers are animated and all of them have unique emotions. I am a really big stitch fan, and this is probably the coolest stitch thing I've seen. In my opinion, even though there are not to many stickers, it is still hard to make animated ones. If you like expressive, adorable, and funny stickers then this is for you! Definitely worth the money!🏆
More Stitch stickers would be nice.
I love Stitch and while I absolutely love using these stickers there doesn't seem to be a lot of variance for different emotions or a lot of stickers to choose from in general. So more stickers and more variety would be nice. How about some basic Stitch ones we know and love from the movie? Holding ice cream, saying hi, listening to elvis, and taking pictures etc.
Smaller stickers and publicity added
The pack stickers appear pretty small compare to the images I see here on AppStore . I have paid for this item and i feel deceived now. And it’s really uncomfortable to see the publicity of Discover more magic on the bottom of stich pack showing more Disney stickers for you to buy. When I want to buy I go to the store and buy it but is disturbing and disrespectful to see this publicity all time . If I knew I was going to see that publicity all the time I wouldn’t have bought this stich sticker pack
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.