Experience the magic of Disney in the official Disney Story Realms app and explore enchanting worlds we all know and love! With adventures from the worlds of Frozen, Toy Story 4, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and more! You can take your place in iconic fairy tales and create your very own Disney experience.
Become a member and jump into ALL of your favorite tales, with 100+ activities and storybooks to enjoy.
A fully illustrated and interactive storybook adventure awaits you when you join beloved characters in their journey, helping them to solve a variety of activities from word puzzles to gesture challenges. Develop your reading skills with a personalized storybook, improve movement and thinking skills with in-app activities, and interact with your favorite characters from Disney tales.
Take your place as Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Woody, Belle, Wreck-it Ralph, Simba, and more as you read and solve puzzles through your very own collection of storybook worlds today!
Explore your creative side with coloring and dot-to-dot activities
Create stunning ice sculptures in the Frozen 2 realm
Make your own Forky inspired toy in the Toy Story 4 'Build a Toy' activity
Design a hero costume for Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl
Solve jigsaw puzzles of up to 20 pieces to recreate iconic moments from our fairy tales
Create stunning fireworks with Elsa and light up the sky
Style Belle for the perfect occasion from a collection of dresses, shoes, and accessories
Dive into the Wreck-it Ralph Internet world and save the realm from virus threats
Navigate the pride lands as Simba, and hang out with Timon and Pumbaa
Disney Story Realms gives players the opportunity to switch the game font to use the industry-recognized OpenDyslexic font for increased legibility.
Featuring stories and realms from:
Mickey & Friends
Beauty and the Beast
Ralph Breaks the Internet
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Winnie The Pooh
Lilo & Stitch
Many more Disney realms and stories regularly released!
MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIREMENTS:
Disney Story Realms requires an iPhone 5 or newer, an iPad 4th Gen or newer, an iPad mini 2 or newer and any iPad Pro*, and 1.65GB of free space to install. You will need iOS 9.0 or newer.
*iPod Touch devices, iPhones released before September 2012, the iPad mini 1 and any iPads released before November 2012 are NOT currently supported.
Contact us at: email@example.com
ADVICE TO PARENTS
Disney Story Realms has been tested by children and teachers.
The app features a passcode-protected Grown-Ups’ Corner where you can:
• Give permission to save media to view images of your child’s activity progress
• Choose the length of time your child uses the app
• Get help and advice about playing the game with your child
• The Membership price is $4.99/monthly, $39.99 yearly*
• Payment will be charged to your Apple Account at confirmation of purchase
• Membership automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, including free trial
• Your Apple Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Memberships may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Membership to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the Membership price in $USD.
- Roar through the Pride Lands as Simba in the new The Lion King Realm! Discover The Lion King themed activities which stimulate learning, and interact with iconic characters from this magical world. Also, read the official The Lion King movie storybook - this 96-page, beautifully illustrated book features all the twists and turns, camaraderie, romance and betrayal as Simba grows from a cub to a King.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would be 5 stars if the stories could read to you.
I’m working from home right now and when I’m on a conference call, my daughter gets screen time, but she’s 4 and cannot read yet. So instead she yells at me to read to her and it becomes an issue during my call lol. Minor issue, but would be helpful. Other than that we love the app and it does keep her occupied. Just have to remind her only the stories when I’m not working.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. It helps us improve the app in the future and we are always trying to create a better experience. Thanks again! :)
Frustration and Disappointment
I would give 5 stars if the app worked the way that they described when it comes to the subscription. Downloaded on one iPad and am unable to connect the subscription to any of the other devices that run on the same iTunes account. I have tried to restore the purchase. Each time I do that the app freezes. I have deleted the app and redownloaded it. I have made sure that the upset is up to date, has enough room and is the correct version. Have tried on my phone and anything else I can think of. Very disappointed!! My daughter enjoy the app when they play it. I wish we could have it on both iPads so that they wouldn’t have to argue over who gets to play it. I tried to contact the developer from the email listed on the apps page but when I click it I am directed to a page that tell me that it’s not a working page!! Making me even more frustrated!!! As of right now I feel like I have paid way to much for an app that doesn’t get much use because we put it on the youngest daughters iPad and try to keep the girls from taking each other’s iPads to limit arguments. A fix needs to come quickly and consider a partial refund to those that have been paying for a subscription that are not getting to use it to the full extent that was promised.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the fix for this issue is now available.
I understand capitalism, but I also don’t agree with Greed-ism. I’m in the software sector. The app is a great concept, design, flow, and easy mechanics. This is an app that my kids would absolutely love. The problem for me comes in the pricing strategy. This is an in app based subscription, based on the signed in Apple ID. Meaning because I have multiple children with their own devices, I have to purchase multiple subscriptions. I’m honestly sad this is how app developers want to go. The free based stories is a nice token hook. I can’t justify the cost across all of my children with ongoing multiple subscriptions.
- Kuato Games (UK) Limited
- 1.9 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Kuato Studios
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $4.99
- One Year Subscription $39.99
- Frozen Realm $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.