LINES by TouringPlans will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help you know where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased information and time-tested data at your fingertips.
LINES features include:
· PARK RECOMMENDATIONS for the next 10 days.
· CROWD CALENDAR, so you know how busy each park will be for the next 10 days.
· Customized, step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park so you save time waiting in line for any attractions—or all attractions.
· REAL-TIME UPDATES to show you what to ride now, what to wait to ride, and even what attractions are offline (with an estimated return time).
· ACCURATE WAIT TIMES using predictive technology and crowd-sourced live data to let you know how long you really will wait in line, no matter what the posted time says.
· LIGHTNING LANE suggestions, to help you make choices to save you time.
· COMPLETE PARK SCHEDULES including operating hours, parades, shows, and more.
· SEARCHABLE MENUS WITH PRICES to help you find a Mickey Bar in EPCOT or the best use of a snack credit in Magic Kingdom. An invaluable help for people with allergies, dietary restrictions, or those looking for a favorite food.
· PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured by USA Today, The New York Times, Parents Magazine, AAA, major news networks, and newspapers, magazines, television shows, and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World Vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as full crowd calendar access and all attraction wait times require an in-app subscription purchase for access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus, and Lines Chat are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the internet’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
LINES by TouringPlans is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walt Disney corporation or Walt Disney World.
- Added Hard Ticket Events to Personal Touring Plans
- Improved behavior of wait time submissions with no or bad internet connectivity
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app multiple times, and every time DH says to go off plan it doesn’t go nearly as well. We spent a day at the magic kingdom, finished our plan by 2:15pm after seeing everything in the park we wanted to see, never spent more than 25 min in line, and spent the rest of the day at the pool. Way better for everyone than waiting in endless lines all day! Spent today at Hollywood studios, got our slinky dog fastpass 2 months in advance, and spent 7 minutes in line vs 85 for everyone else. Use in combo with the Disney app for best results, compare wait times, adjust as needed, and enjoy leaving rides while watching the lines get longer after you’re done!
Spend a few minutes getting used to it before you go as not everything is intuitive. Plan on the computer since it’s easier to move things around via drag and drop (which doesn’t really work on the phone) and adjust on the go in the park. Make sure you select your plan for each day, that makes it easier to navigate to, and follow wait times using the parks button at the bottom. It’s fun to time your waits too and see how long you really spent in line. That also helps the programs accuracy so it’s a win win. I’m sure there’s stuff in there I haven’t even figured out yet!
Read the book, get the app, and enjoy a much more smooth experience.
Dream Disney Trip
This is the fourth time we have made a trip using the Unofficial Guide. Our vacation was so relaxing and fun while using the Lines app in the park as we followed our custom plan. This trip we visited all four Disney parks in Orlando during the last week of March. The crowd levels were at a level 7, 8, and 9 during our days in the parks yet we never waited more than 35 “park minutes” for anything. The majority of the attractions we waited less than 15 minutes!!!! We did get to Animal Kingdom before the park opened so we had to wait for rope drop but made it through Flight of Passage by 9:35 (with 9:00 park opening). I can’t praise this system of touring Disney enough! A bit of planning at home will make so much difference in your touring days at the park. My family was so amazed that we made it through all the attractions we wanted to see with breaks during the day and no long lines! The Unofficial Guide is our best friend for our Orlando vacations - you really get to enjoy your time seeing the attractions vs. standing in line all day. We give it a 5-Star rating!!!
Wait until things return to normal at the parks to use this app!
During normal times this is the best app ever for touring anything related to Walt Disney World! We used touring plans for well over a decade, every other year, going to Disney World. So we turned to it again this year(July 2021). Epic fail!!! It’s as if the developers and researchers didn’t do anything to update their app or software or algorithms to handle the lack of fast passes and ride closures as well as increased crowds. The crowd levels were way off as were the wait times! And on one day none of the official wait times were showing in the app. We had to turn to the crummy Disney app. All of our touring plans were a waste of time. We abandoned this app at each of the parks and instead turned to the Undercover Tourist app. They have a one day park plan for each of the parks accounting for all of the changes. They also have the updated Disney wait times. It’s not as full featured (no estimated wait times) but it was a better alternative in this case. When things return to normal and when we return to Disney World in a few years, hopefully the developers will have gotten their algorithms back in order. Until then don’t spend much time on this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription $24.99