LINES will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help figure out where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased advice about the Disney parks.
LINES features include:
- Advice on which parks to visit and avoid for next 10 days.
- A CROWD CALENDAR showing you how busy each park will be over the next ten days.
- Customized step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park. You tell Lines which rides you want to see, and Lines will display a step-by-step itinerary showing when to see them to avoid long lines. Lines can even update your plan while you’re walking around the park! It’s like having a GPS for Disney World.
- When you’re in the park, Lines will display Disney’s currently posted wait time at every attraction and how long you’ll REALLY wait in line, based on our experience and that of thousands of families on the same ride. Only Lines gives you this “actual wait” estimate.
- Disney’s official app doesn’t show you the waits for many attractions or character greetings. Lines has wait times for more rides, shows and character greetings than even Disney’s own app.
- Only Lines will predict the wait times and FASTPASS times for the rest of the day. This is incredibly useful if you’re trying to plan your afternoon and evening, if you want to know whether FASTPASSes will be available at Splash Mountain after your nap, or if trying to decide which park to go to after dinner.
- Complete schedules for each park, including opening and closing times, parades, fireworks, shows and character greetings.
- Accurate MENUS and PRICES for every restaurant, kiosk, food stand and cart across all of WDW – more than 12,000 things to eat! Every menu is searchable – you can find every steak in Epcot or around Walt Disney World!
- LINES will show you exactly which things in each restaurant and store count as a snack in the Disney Dining Plan.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, FOX News and dozens of other newspapers, magazines, television and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as the crowd calendar and wait times, require an in-app subscription purchase to access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus and chat forums, are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the Web’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
Updates for iOS 11.4
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve used this app multiple times, and every time DH says to go off plan it doesn’t go nearly as well. We spent a day at the magic kingdom, finished our plan by 2:15pm after seeing everything in the park we wanted to see, never spent more than 25 min in line, and spent the rest of the day at the pool. Way better for everyone than waiting in endless lines all day! Spent today at Hollywood studios, got our slinky dog fastpass 2 months in advance, and spent 7 minutes in line vs 85 for everyone else. Use in combo with the Disney app for best results, compare wait times, adjust as needed, and enjoy leaving rides while watching the lines get longer after you’re done!
Spend a few minutes getting used to it before you go as not everything is intuitive. Plan on the computer since it’s easier to move things around via drag and drop (which doesn’t really work on the phone) and adjust on the go in the park. Make sure you select your plan for each day, that makes it easier to navigate to, and follow wait times using the parks button at the bottom. It’s fun to time your waits too and see how long you really spent in line. That also helps the programs accuracy so it’s a win win. I’m sure there’s stuff in there I haven’t even figured out yet!
Read the book, get the app, and enjoy a much more smooth experience.
Dream Disney Trip
This is the fourth time we have made a trip using the Unofficial Guide. Our vacation was so relaxing and fun while using the Lines app in the park as we followed our custom plan. This trip we visited all four Disney parks in Orlando during the last week of March. The crowd levels were at a level 7, 8, and 9 during our days in the parks yet we never waited more than 35 “park minutes” for anything. The majority of the attractions we waited less than 15 minutes!!!! We did get to Animal Kingdom before the park opened so we had to wait for rope drop but made it through Flight of Passage by 9:35 (with 9:00 park opening). I can’t praise this system of touring Disney enough! A bit of planning at home will make so much difference in your touring days at the park. My family was so amazed that we made it through all the attractions we wanted to see with breaks during the day and no long lines! The Unofficial Guide is our best friend for our Orlando vacations - you really get to enjoy your time seeing the attractions vs. standing in line all day. We give it a 5-Star rating!!!
With a newborn and just turned 4-year-old planning a trip to Disney World seems overwhelming, maybe even impossible! Plus, we haven't been to Disney World in over 8 years, and so much has changed in the parks. The touringplans app and website is a lifesaver! It is so EASY to choose which day to go to which park based on crowd level predictions, use a ready- made touring plan for each park with just a few tweaks for our family's preferences, and optimize the plan or check on wait times as your family's schedule might change throughout the day. The app and website also helpfully tell me which rides I need fast passes for with suggested times to reserve the fast passes. Even though we visited during a moderately crowded time, we rarely waited in a line longer than 10 minutes!
Although the Disney app would not load at times while in the parks, I never had a problem with the touringplans app. You can bet I will use this app and website for all our future Disney trips!
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.