LINES by TouringPlans will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help you know where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased information and time-tested data at your fingertips.
LINES features include:
· PARK RECOMMENDATIONS for the next 10 days.
· CROWD CALENDAR, so you know how busy each park will be for the next 10 days.
· Customized, step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park so you save time waiting in line for any attractions—or all attractions.
· REAL-TIME UPDATES to show you what to ride now, what to wait to ride, and even what attractions are offline (with an estimated return time).
· ACCURATE WAIT TIMES using predictive technology and crowd-sourced live data to let you know how long you really will wait in line, no matter what the posted time says.
· FASTPASS availability, to help you make choices to save you time.
· COMPLETE PARK SCHEDULES including operating hours, parades, shows, and more.
· SEARCHABLE MENUS WITH PRICES to help you find a Mickey Bar in EPCOT or the best use of a snack credit in Magic Kingdom. An invaluable help for people with allergies, dietary restrictions, or those looking for a favorite food.
· PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured by USA Today, The New York Times, Parents Magazine, AAA, major news networks, and newspapers, magazines, television shows, and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World Vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as full crowd calendar access and all attraction wait times require an in-app subscription purchase for access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus, and Lines Chat are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the internet’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
LINES by TouringPlans is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walt Disney corporation or Walt Disney World.
**Lines 2.0 features and bugfixes in 2.0.13**
- General Chat improvements (better message input, buttons to refresh and scroll to top)
- Improved Plan Evaluate feature
- Improved feedback when starting a timer
Welcome to LINES 2.0, a fully updated LINES experience!
In this version, we have given the app a full user interface refresh to take advantage of modern smartphone features with a sleek new design. All the same features you’ve come to know and love to help with your Walt Disney World trip planning experience are still here, but with a clean, vibrant style. Here’s some of what you’ll see:
· The Dashboard shows your 10-day park outlook and your upcoming trips and plans.
· The Plans screen allows you to easily find pre-made Premium Touring Plans or access all of your customized plans. Creating a plan is now even easier, allowing you to add and remove attractions, dining breaks, and rest breaks, all in one easy location.
· The Attractions list shows all the information you need in an easy-to-read compact format.
· Do you love submitting wait times and going for those in-app achievements? Adding wait times is easier than ever, with reminders about running timers.
· Hey, Liners – we haven’t forgotten you! Our popular Lines Chat now has increased font size and improved message and reply view, making it easier than ever to stay in the know on all things Disney.
This is just the beginning—thanks to the new LINES 2.0 platform, the best is yet to come!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app multiple times, and every time DH says to go off plan it doesn’t go nearly as well. We spent a day at the magic kingdom, finished our plan by 2:15pm after seeing everything in the park we wanted to see, never spent more than 25 min in line, and spent the rest of the day at the pool. Way better for everyone than waiting in endless lines all day! Spent today at Hollywood studios, got our slinky dog fastpass 2 months in advance, and spent 7 minutes in line vs 85 for everyone else. Use in combo with the Disney app for best results, compare wait times, adjust as needed, and enjoy leaving rides while watching the lines get longer after you’re done!
Spend a few minutes getting used to it before you go as not everything is intuitive. Plan on the computer since it’s easier to move things around via drag and drop (which doesn’t really work on the phone) and adjust on the go in the park. Make sure you select your plan for each day, that makes it easier to navigate to, and follow wait times using the parks button at the bottom. It’s fun to time your waits too and see how long you really spent in line. That also helps the programs accuracy so it’s a win win. I’m sure there’s stuff in there I haven’t even figured out yet!
Read the book, get the app, and enjoy a much more smooth experience.
Dream Disney Trip
This is the fourth time we have made a trip using the Unofficial Guide. Our vacation was so relaxing and fun while using the Lines app in the park as we followed our custom plan. This trip we visited all four Disney parks in Orlando during the last week of March. The crowd levels were at a level 7, 8, and 9 during our days in the parks yet we never waited more than 35 “park minutes” for anything. The majority of the attractions we waited less than 15 minutes!!!! We did get to Animal Kingdom before the park opened so we had to wait for rope drop but made it through Flight of Passage by 9:35 (with 9:00 park opening). I can’t praise this system of touring Disney enough! A bit of planning at home will make so much difference in your touring days at the park. My family was so amazed that we made it through all the attractions we wanted to see with breaks during the day and no long lines! The Unofficial Guide is our best friend for our Orlando vacations - you really get to enjoy your time seeing the attractions vs. standing in line all day. We give it a 5-Star rating!!!
With a newborn and just turned 4-year-old planning a trip to Disney World seems overwhelming, maybe even impossible! Plus, we haven't been to Disney World in over 8 years, and so much has changed in the parks. The touringplans app and website is a lifesaver! It is so EASY to choose which day to go to which park based on crowd level predictions, use a ready- made touring plan for each park with just a few tweaks for our family's preferences, and optimize the plan or check on wait times as your family's schedule might change throughout the day. The app and website also helpfully tell me which rides I need fast passes for with suggested times to reserve the fast passes. Even though we visited during a moderately crowded time, we rarely waited in a line longer than 10 minutes!
Although the Disney app would not load at times while in the parks, I never had a problem with the touringplans app. You can bet I will use this app and website for all our future Disney trips!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.