The premier Magic Guide ® app for Disney World includes current wait times, retina park maps, dining menus with search, park hours, favorites, Nearby GPS, photos, and much more.
• Retina guide maps for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs
• Wait Times & Show Times on attraction pins
• Your GPS location and compass orientation
• Zoom in to see attractions, restaurants and restrooms
• Zoom out to see park layout
• Search for an attraction or restaurant by name
• Select a pin for details such as photo, description, restaurant info and menus
• Menus and info for over 300 Disney World restaurants, carts and stands
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Food Finder (Premium feature)
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
WAIT TIMES FEATURES
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
PARK HOURS FEATURES
• Park operating hours for all 6 Disney World parks
• Event times such as parades or fireworks
• Up to 6 months of information
• Restroom Finder (Premium feature)
• Dynamic Text Sizes
• Portrait and Landscape mode
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• No network connection required except for Wait Times and Park Hours data updates
Ratings and Reviews
This is soooo useful!! I love it! So, it’s this super cool app that allows you to see maps of all sorts of Disney parks!! I’m a huge fan of Disney so this was great. BUT I have a few suggestions for future updates. Add more information for rides and stuff like that. Also add videos or more pictures of rides,places, and stores. You also could add pictures of the characters at there character spots. And last of all...have a button that allows you to drag a dot to make a line on the map, to were you want to go. If that makes sense. Hope you use this in the next update! If you are a person looking to buy this app, I totally recommend it!
-Thank You ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖
I original got this app since it is the only app that works on apple watch, but after The my disney experience update caused it to run really slow on my iphone 6, I used magic guide in the parks instead. It’s so much quicker and rides, restaurants, bathrooms and shows are all on the same map screen. The location feature worked really well in the parks.
I downloaded this app to get wait times and at first, it worked perfectly! Recently, it has been non stop, “Network Unavailable” I thought it might be the fact that I hadn’t bought the upgraded version so I paid the $7.99 hoping it would get me wait times. Unfortunately, no luck. I have all/full internet service and ALL my apps (internet required ones as well) are working perfectly fine, so not sure why “Network Unavailable” continues to be a never ending issue. Would have totally given it MORE than 5 stars when it worked at the beginning.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VersaEdge Software, LLC
- 75.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © VersaEdge Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pass Wait Times & More $9.99
- Premium for Prior Paid User
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.