Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, check FASTPASS return times, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
- See Info in a Flash: See upcoming plans and relevant park info with your dynamic home screen feed.
- Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
- Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
- Purchase Disney MaxPass: Maximize your park experience—make FASTPASS selections right from your phone while you’re in the parks and download the day's Disney PhotoPass photos.†
- Check FASTPASS Return Times: View FASTPASS distribution information for select attractions and entertainment (subject to availability).
- Make Dining Plans: Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Download and share your PhotoPass photos throughout your visit. Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations—including select Character Dining experiences and attraction photos—when you purchase the Disney PhotoPass+ or Disney PhotoPass Collection product or through Disney MaxPass.††
- Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
- A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
- Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
- The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app!
Download it before your next visit.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
†Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Popular attraction FASTPASS tickets may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
††Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
With this release we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware Buying Tickets!
Got charged for tickets that I never got. No confirmation number, email or any trace of the purchase within the app or anywhere else. Will never use this app to try to purchase tickets again. Error message of missing information. Checked and made sure my credit card number and names of people I was purchasing for were correct and I got the error message again, but still no tickets. Just a pending charge from Disney on my credit card when I checked my credit card account a few minutes later for $460. So upsetting while trying to buy two 2 day park tickets with MaxPass for some friends who are visiting with their kids to help lessen the cost for them. Instead I lose sleep the entire night waiting to see if somehow an email with the tickets would show up or if they would show within the app. NOTHING!
Showed up at the ticket booth and there was no record of the tickets so I ended up paying again. Decided to just pay for two 2 day park tickets without MaxPass for $420. The previous charge of $460 is still pending on my credit card. Now I will have to find some time during the day to deal with this at guest relations.
True north would be nice.
The app was good. It could do some work with the search function to make it a little easier to find something. I like how you are tracked to know where you’re at but a third of the time we were on top of buildings that we could not walk on, like we were on top of space Mountain when we were not even close to space Mountain. Or we were walking in one of the lagoons when obviously we were walking on the sidewalk near it. It’s hard to find food/restaurants because even the little kiosks that sell just one item are marked as dining so it’s overwhelming to find something to eat. One of the things I did not like is that true north was not enabled. The difference that would make is that you would know whether you should turn right or turn left to get to a certain area. We had to refer to the physical paper map several times in order to find out where we were at and where we wanted to go. Which to me that makes they have useless. If you fix those things then I would give it a four or five star rating.
The best thing about the app is that it gives you wait times for the rides. So you can plan your time more efficiently. I would download the app specifically for that reason only. And then use the hardcopy map for all the other stuff that you need to search for, like dining and restrooms.
Informative and easy to use
I went to Disneyland for the first time in about 16 years recently and this app proves that technology is indeed a beautiful thing. The app provides wait times for all attractions, which are accurate. The app also lets you know when an attraction is temporarily closed for maintenance or for some other reason. The app also shows restrooms, dining, and entertainment attractions on the map. You can search for different kinds of food and the app will show you which dining spots within the park have those items. You can also now order your food through the app and pick it up at whatever restaurant you have chosen.
The app also stores your Disneyland ticket if you have created an account with Disney so you don’t need to carry the paper one. They just scan your phone at the gate. It also keeps track of your annual pass and provides calendars that show you your black out dates, if you have any.
This app has never bugged out or crashed on me and I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks. This app is a must have for your Disneyland visit.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 209.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Digital Photo Download $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.