Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
• See Info in a Flash: See upcoming plans and relevant park info with your dynamic home screen feed.
• Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
• Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
• Order Ahead and Save Time: Enjoy mobile food and beverage ordering at select dining locations.
• Make Dining Plans: Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations right on your device. Then, conveniently check in for your reservation via the app at participating locations. No reservation? You can add your party to the mobile walk-up list at select restaurants.
• View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our professionally trained PhotoPass photographers at magical must have iconic locations and select attractions when you purchase PhotoPass+. Don’t forget to ask your PhotoPass photographers for Magic Shots to add those extra shots only available from Disney PhotoPass® service.†
• Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
• A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
• Locate Favorite Characters: You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
• The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining and more.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for Passholder discounts and more.
†Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, you’ll discover new enhancements to Tip Board to help make your day more magical! Tip Board can tell you if you are eligible to:
-Move between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day.
-Choose a Lightning Lane arrival window for select attractions.
-Make individual Lightning Lane purchases.
We introduced car locator, a complimentary feature that helps save your parking information at select parking locations.
Plus, D23 members can see their affiliation reflected in the app and eligible member discounts will automatically be applied.
We also fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware Buying Tickets!
Got charged for tickets that I never got. No confirmation number, email or any trace of the purchase within the app or anywhere else. Will never use this app to try to purchase tickets again. Error message of missing information. Checked and made sure my credit card number and names of people I was purchasing for were correct and I got the error message again, but still no tickets. Just a pending charge from Disney on my credit card when I checked my credit card account a few minutes later for $460. So upsetting while trying to buy two 2 day park tickets with MaxPass for some friends who are visiting with their kids to help lessen the cost for them. Instead I lose sleep the entire night waiting to see if somehow an email with the tickets would show up or if they would show within the app. NOTHING!
Showed up at the ticket booth and there was no record of the tickets so I ended up paying again. Decided to just pay for two 2 day park tickets without MaxPass for $420. The previous charge of $460 is still pending on my credit card. Now I will have to find some time during the day to deal with this at guest relations.
Not easy to navigate
There is no way on the site to convert your regular ticket to a season pass. You have to wait until the day you do your ticket. So we miss going all those days between now and our visit. And we miss out on all of the perks of being a pass member before our visit. Totally bogus. Also, can’t find an easy way to plan my visit. Like where you click on different rides and restaurants and it makes an itinerary for you. Like this first, then this. Instead I’m writing it all down. Also won’t let you make restaurant reservations until 2 months before. Many of us make reservations months before that and should be rewarded for being early. If you are worried about no shows just make confirmation a week before and the day before manditory or you lose your spot. I found out all of this after I sent in a complaint. Instead of the website just explaining these things it let me frustratedly navigate around the site until I was using words of frustration in my complaint - not curse words. And then I was chastised by a cast member for using colorful language rather than validated that this whole thing was a frustrating mess. I’m not looking forward to a visit I should be very excited about.
I would now give this site a minus one if I could. They actually e-mailed me and told me I needed to complain somewhere else if I needed to complain (which I did at the same time as this review and heard nothing). The vacation of my dreams! Bureaucracy!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with our app. We would love to help! Just send us a message in the app by going to the More (☰) tab and selecting "Send Us Your Feedback" in the Help section.
We flew in from out of state to take our little one to Disney for the first time. We were meeting up with family who drove in from another out of state location, so we could all spend the day at Disneyland and enjoy family time together. Our cousins purchased their tickets, but when we tried to purchase ours, we just kept getting an error saying “there was an issue processing your order”. We have been trying for almost 2 hours now, but the site just keeps having issues. We tried calling customer service and it says they’re experiencing higher than usual calls & to either try to call again later, which we have tried several times, or chat with someone on the app, which we have also tried to do multiple times, but no one is responding. We got an automated message saying that you are experiencing higher than usual wait times for chat as well. I am guessing we are not the only ones having this issue. The whole point of this trip was to experience a wonderful day at Disneyland. We flew here specifically for Disney and also paid for an Airbnb, which was not cheap. We would try to just purchase tickets at the gate, but it says that you have to purchase online. Beyond frustrating!! Now we are just sitting here at our Airbnb, not spending time with the cousins, while they are inside the park without us. Our little one has been looking forward to this for so long, how do you make up for that?? So sad!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We're so sorry to hear of the difficulty you encountered. Thanks for letting us know. You should now be able to purchase your tickets. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 386.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- PhotoPass+ 1 Day $19.99
- Digital Photo Download $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.