- DISNEY JUNIOR MODE: Parents – Keep your preschooler entertained with Disney Junior shows, games & more by setting your profile to Disney Junior mode for a child-safe viewing experience.
- WATCH FULL EPISODES: Catch-up on current Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD shows, including episodes of Mickey and the Roadster Racers, DuckTales and Raven’s Home. Episodes without a key are available to start watching – no login required!
- UNLOCK MORE: See keys throughout the app? Sign in with your TV provider*** to unlock episodes, Disney Channel Original Movies and watch live tv.
- ORIGINAL VIDEOS & LIVE PLAY: Enjoy funny shorts, clips, music videos and Live Play. Check the app regularly for new content!
- GAMES & ACTIVITIES: Combat boredom and play a variety of games featuring your favorite Disney TV characters, including Star Wars Resistance Racer.**
- DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIES: Watch Disney Channel Original Movies including ZOMBIES, Teen Beach Movie and High School Musical.
- WATCH LIVE: Don’t have access to a TV? Simply sign in with your TV provider to stream Disney Channel, Disney Junior & Disney XD live*
- MAKE IT YOURS: Personalize your experience with Disney Emojis, pick your faves & discover new Disney shows.
Download the DisneyNOW app and watch your favorite Disney shows including:
- Andi Mack
- Big City Greens
- Big Hero 6 The Series
- Coop & Cami Ask the World
- Disney Animals
- Disney Junior Music Nursery Rhymes
- Disney Mickey Mouse
- Doc McStuffins
- Elena of Avalor
- Fancy Nancy
- Gravity Falls
- Just Roll With It
- LEGO Marvel
- Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Minnie’s Bow-Toons
- Muppet Babies
- Phineas and Ferb
- PJ Masks
- Puppy Dog Pals
- Radio Disney
- Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
- Sofia the First
- Star Wars Resistance
- The Lion Guard
U.S. based Internet connection required. Parents: Before downloading this app, please note that it contains targeted advertising for The Walt Disney Company and some third parties. You can control this in your app settings.
This app may use your camera feature to let you send and upload photos for some game features.
This app may use your microphone to let you record messages for some game features.
This app may use storage to upload and save content from this app to your device.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
* Content may be available in U.S. only and subject to additional restrictions. Live, on demand, and advance viewing content requires current verified subscription for the applicable programming network(s) with participating TV provider. Go to the DisneyNOW website for details.
**DisneyNOW games are optimized for iOS 9.0 or above. Games are not available on over-the-top devices.
*** Signing in with your TV provider is easy! Tap on MORE, select your provider, and log in with your TV provider user name and password. For more information about signing in, visit https://disneynow.go.com/help#faq-2_1.
For more information visit: http://disneynow.com/help
- We've updated Super Arcade with T.O.T.S., Amphibia, Big City Greens, and Fancy Nancy games
- Add fun T.O.T.S. and Amphibia themed filters to your selfies with Disney Snaps!
- Play through game levels to meet the characters and customize Descendants 3 rooms in “Wicked Quests” (available August 2)
- We’ve squashed a few bugs to enhance your DisneyNOW experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Stop recreating the original Disney movies.
This app is really great to use when you want to watch some Disney shows and movies. They have all sorts of channels that you would have to wait to come on on the original Disney channel on cable. You can easily just click on a image of a show on the Disney now app and start watching for FREE. All you have to do is connect your T.V too the app and you can watch all of the shows. I don't have a cable T.V. so it makes it hard to watch all the shows that deem "locked", with a little blue 🔒 on the bottom. But, that is totally fine because I can still watch some of the shows when they unlock. This is a really good app and I do recommend it to the people who are thinking into download this. But, Disney, stop recreating the orginal movies. Like the lion King and beauty and the beast. I mean the shows you are recreating are great and all, but then everyone wants to watch that instead and it just takes away the whole orginal Disney movie purpose. So, sure re-create the lion movie but, just stop please. Not cool for the feature generation. And we only need one version of those movies.
Where is it!?
Now I’ve been watching Disney since I was a baby, im not talking about this coop and cami stuff, I’m taking Zack and Cody! That’s so raven, Hannah Montana! But my favorite show from when I was little was WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE!!! And I specifically downloaded this app to watch it and guess what! When you type in the search bar “wizards of waverly place” no results found! I’ve searched everywhere! And some people may thing “oh it’s an old show maybe they took it off because it’s old” but their wrong! There was Hannah fricken Montana on this app and that came before wizards of waverly place! Wizards of waverly place first aired in 2007 and zack and Cody aired around 2005 and they have every season of the suite life! Granted I loved watching zack and Cody! It was one of my all time favorites, but when you take away SELENA GOMEZ from Disney, that’s saying something! That’s saying a lot! I’m still giving the app 2 stars for having some other classics like Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven, and all the other early 2000s shows. Please fix this, honestly please! Selena Gomez is the reason I started watching Disney in the first place ( besides Zack and Cody ) thank you for reading my very very long review of this stupidity, don’t feel embarrassed for not having it on I bet you have a “very good reason” for doing so but anyways again thanks for reading this lengthy comment. #whereselenaat #malex #2007 #contracts
Good redesign, but buggy & missing shows
Downloaded this for Apple TV. I have never seen an app so sluggish as this one. Also, shows that are available for my daughter on Watch Disney Junior app are missing from this new all-in-one app (My Friends Tigger and Pooh?). Not that you can search for shows by name only by pictures with no text. If you don’t know the character you are out of luck. Also, you can setup profiles, but they don’t sync over iCloud between your iPhone or Apple TV(s). Very frustrating to go through the complex profile setup only to have to do it again. Moreover, after showing you ads on Apple TV it keeps the ad countdown at the top of the screen overlaid on your video even though it says your add will end in 00:00. Finally, upon first time opening the app it doesn’t let you switch the live TV feature on Apple TV between JR and XD AND DC. Only after you switch out of the app and then switch back will it work. Looking forward to some app updates. Right now this is a step backward.
UPDATING TO 2 STARS: the iOS “TV” app is apparently able to find more shows through its search feature that are available through “Disney Now”. It says “Open in Disney Now...” for shows that are not otherwise listed by the app. iOS TV app also provides the missing search feature since shows in Disney Now are indexed through this search.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 752.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Disney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.