Dispatch is a powerful, feature-rich booking management tool for the chauffeur service, limousine hire and private hire industry
The Dispatch app is one of a suite of applications and tools that enable you to manage all aspects of your chauffeur service, limousine hire or private hire business, these enable you to:
- Record the details of all your drivers and vehicles, including all associated documentation
- Receive reminders when important documents are due for renewal (e.g. insurance, MOTs and licenses)
- Record the details of all your account customers and regular passengers, including contact details, booking preferences and regular addresses
- Receive bookings via a fully featured web booking form that can be integrated directly into your own web site
- Manage your bookings using a variety of tools including list and calendar (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) views
- Manage your bookings when out of the office using a mobile friendly web portal
- Give your account customers access to their bookings via the web portal so that they can create, view and amend their bookings directly
- Send professional confirmations for bookings to your passengers, bookers or drivers by either email or SMS
- Quickly and easily allocate work to your drivers using drag and drop
- Receive warnings of potential conflicts with drivers and vehicles when allocating work
- Dispatch bookings directly to your drivers using the Dispatch driver app
- Generate professional invoices and driver payslips
- Generate numerous financial and management reports
Note: Dispatch fully supports all current TFL PCO regulations for operators working in London
How to get started?
Download the app and simply enter your registration username and password.
1.Added a partner field to the driver details to enable drivers to be associated with a partner company
2.Added an email address to the vehicle registered keeper details, any reminders related to the vehicle can also be emailed to the registered keeper
3.Added a nominal code to customer and partner details, used in the export of invoices and credit notes to Sage. If left blank a default nominal code of 4000 is used
4.Added shortcut options to the right-click menu on the Bookings and Booking Diary screens to allocate drivers to bookings, Email or SMS confirmations, Email or SMS driver/vehicle details and check flight details
5.When emailing booking details to drivers on the Driver Allocation screen attach terms and conditions and/or calendar appointments if required
6.Added vehicle registration and driver name to the PCO booking summary report
Ratings and Reviews
Not very user friendly from what I see.
I installed the app and opened it but it asked for a username and password. The write up doesn’t say anything about where to purchase it. The support website doesn’t give any information on that either. I sent an email for information and will wait to see what answer I get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.