Enjoy the inconvenience!
Dispo is a camera app that reproduces a single-use camera/disposable camera/film with lens
Dispo is different from the recent camera app and does not have some of the useful features.
you can use Dispo as good old-fashioned & nostalgic disposable camera.
- Creating a camera to specify the camera name / notes / number of shots / filter / print date
- Selecting a camera from camera list
- Shooting on the screen that reproduces the disposable camera
- Developing the camera after shooting is complete
* Since it takes 1 day to 5 days to the development, after the shooting you can not see the photos immediately
- Fix a bug that photos can not be saved
- Support iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This deserves better than the 1 star reviews it’s been getting. It does exactly what it says it will do. The viewfinder is tiny and inverted. You have to shoot the whole roll of film. You have to wait to get it developed. But when you do get your photos, the effects look good, and it leaves you wanting to shoot more. So I rate it a 4.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.