Here’s your guide to visiting The Wharf, the most exciting neighborhood in Washington, DC. Download the District Wharf App to explore the hottest new restaurants, iconic shops, and live music venues. Whether you’re a local or visiting for the weekend, there’s always something new to discover at The Wharf, from waterfront activities to year-round events to historical places. Make District Wharf your next destination and find all restaurants, stores, and more on one map in our app. Plus, get directions on the best ways to get to Southwest DC with our real-time transit information and easy-to-order Uber integration.
Use the District Wharf App to:
- Map out all of the stops for your visit, with easy links to restaurant and store websites, plus information about open hours.
- Order an Uber right to your favorite restaurant or shop.
- Get directions and real-time transit information to get to The Wharf.
- Check parking availability with real-time parking information.
- Stay up-to-date on events, festivals, and concerts at District Wharf.
- Add events right to your calendar and share them with friends and family.
- See real-time weather information at DC’s Southwest Waterfront.
- Learn about historical facts and places at District Wharf.
- Sign up for push notifications for upcoming events, concerts, new restaurant and shop openings, and exclusive promotions.
• Updated The Wharf Garage’s real-time parking availability information
• Additional bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish you could sort by which shops are open now. Or have a better way of seeing at a glance ones that are open.
Developer Response ,
Hi Oleiah thank you for providing this feedback. The restaurants and shops are still finalizing their hours of operation. We will continually update the app as hours are confirmed with each open restaurant and shop. Sorry for any confusion here.
The worst app ever. Never updated. The app had Mardi Gras on Tuesday March 5, 2019, but it was on March 2, 2019!!! I already missed it. So mad!!
Buggy for iPhone
Doesn’t display well on iOS...overlapping images, font misaligned, garbled text as a result, click on link and it opens previous page opened....useless. Surprisingly broken app considering opening weekend of wharf.
Developer Response ,
Hello Golubskig thank you for this feedback, it’s very helpful. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us a little more information on the issues you are seeing, including the type of phone and operating system you are using? You can find your operating system under Settings > General > About > Version. Please include any screenshots you may have, so that we can see the overlap that you’re seeing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.