Dithr lets you relive the glory days of 1980s and ’90s computer graphics by snapping photos and videos using common pixel patterns and color palettes of that era.
Modern screens and printers can reproduce millions of colors, making for mostly smooth display of colorful images. But in the early PC days, only a few colors at a time could be rendered, creating the need for color-reduction techniques to get the best results out of limited technology. “Dithering” is an umbrella term for various methods of simulating intermediate colors by sprinkling dots of “pure” colors in different patterns.
• Select from a variety of dithering filters and color palettes
• Adjust the pixel resolution of your filter from extra-chunky to just-tolerable
• Capture filtered photos & videos with live camera view, using front or back camera
• Apply filters to old photos from your library
Fixes UI bugs in iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Love ❤️ this app!!
Really pretty effects I will use it often 😁
It works fine it just doesn’t let me save videos when I take one and then end it it doesn’t appear in my camera roll
Best Dithering App
Relive the 80s and 90s and easily pixelize your photos and videos! 👾
- Christopher Lewis
- 20.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Chris Lewis Coding
- In-App Purchases
- Video $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.