DivCalc is the best way to calculate and track your stock dividends. Visually see your daily, monthly, and annual dividend income grow as you add positions. Know when upcoming dividends are happening and important announcements happen from companies you have positions in. See your expected income based on dividend announcements.
Tired of having to wait for monthly or quarterly income statements from brokers to find out what your payouts were? Let DivCalc help you know exactly what your estimated payouts will be on a daily, monthly and annually basis.
Worried about missing breaking news from a company you track or have a position in? Worried about dividends changing and how it will affect your return? Find out by staying current with up to date news on all your positions.
• Easily track your daily, monthly and annual dividend income.
• See dividend and earnings announcements for thousands of US equities.
• See expected income based on upcoming dividends.
• Stay informed on breaking news from positions you hold.
• Know when dividends increase, decrease or stop being paid.
• Organize positions into multiple portfolios.
• View detailed information about your portfolios.
• See current trending dividend stocks.
• See all of your holdings broken down by sector.
• See dividend cuts and suspensions.
• Import portfolios from .csv files.
• Fully customize how positions are displayed.
DivCalc offers a simple, flexible, customizable interface, with no account registration required.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice dividend tracker (one feature request)
This app is great and is improving over time. It’s missing one feature though - if it could automatically adjust shares for dividend reinvestment this app would be perfect. I hope this is added to the app, even if its based on estimates that aren’t exact.
Update: I sent a feedback email about dividend reinvestment and received a very nice response less than a day after sending it. It’s great to know that there are still developers like this out there. I’m confident that this already great app is going to get even better.
Update 2: They added DRIP, so the app is now nearly perfect. The only other suggestion I have is to add a setting that allows you to turn on DRIP for all stocks at once. This will make it easier and prevent missing the setting for any stocks. There should be an option to either add DRIP individually to stocks or to turn on DRIP for all stocks.
Update 3: I’m glad that DRIP was added, but it’s not working even though it is enabled on every stock. I’m sure they will fix it though, and when they do I will remove this note.
Update not Appreciated
I was immensely enjoying this app and had strongly recommended it to many I know personally/within several investing groups. This latest update, however, doesn’t sit well with me. The release notes advertise push notifications. Great! One catch...when you try to turn them on, you are prompted to sign up for a monthly charge of some unspecified amount. The app page in the store also says nothing about in app purchases, how much the subscription is, or what all is included in the subscription. Frankly, a monthly payment just for notifications boggles my mind. Especially on an app I already paid for. Even more so when I have zero information about what that subscription costs.
A few more things:
- on the new DRIP/notification functionality, there needs to be a more efficient way to enable it for multiple stocks at once. Currently you have to tap a position, let it load, toggle on DRIP/notifications, go back to the list of stocks, rinse and repeat for every single stock.
- more importantly, DRIP functionality seems to be broken. Wasted about 10 minutes turning it on for several stocks. Went back in and found it was off again for all of them.
- lastly, there is a typo in the quick blurb of text about notifications. Specifically, “announcements is misspelled”.
Definitely worth the $3
I felt compelled to write this review because I spent some time downloading and trying other dividend calculators in the App Store and this one takes the cake.
Some of the apps were super laggy, not the best UI design, and just not a good experience. For example the highest rated dividend calculator it’s too jam packed with features that make it too cumbersome to use; it doesn’t help that the UI flow is hard to navigate - beside that premium feature tiers are so weird: $100 bucks for lifetime for not the best experience?
This is why I’m writing this review to praise the price on this app, the snappy UI, down-to-the-point information (all I need to track are my dividends) and not to mention decent design compared to the other cumbersome apps.
The only suggestion that maybe I’ll use later might be the importing of a portfolio like another review says.
TL;DR : great smooth app, does what it needs to do, at a great price. (Free version is converse with ads but at least you get a taste of what you’re getting)
- ThreeOneZero LLC
- 3.9 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © DivCalc
- In-App Purchases
- DivCalc Premium $2.99
- DivCalc Alert Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.