Ever wanted to dive into the sea? Dive Inside - Treasures of the Night Sea is best for you! Cruise through the depths of the sea surface, explore its nature and try on the role of a treasure hunter who agreed to a dangerous mission to find a mysterious object.
The Night Sea is a mysterious secret place in the Pacific Ocean. The official status says it’s a sea legend hyped up by journalists. In fact, hundreds of planes have disappeared here and a lot of shipwrecks happened. Command your submarine, customize and upgrade it, and
explore the mysterious waters. Be careful with Monsieur X, reveal his goals and your reward will be all the gold hidden in the Night Sea.
- Beautiful ocean landscapes and realistic graphics
- Stunning gameplay
- 3 in 1 —noir, adventures and fiction
DIVE INSIDE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION
- Unlocking Electric Shockwave, Gold Rescue Capsule and Extra Oxygen.
- The Subscription is $7.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Stuck in the Runes finding step!
So as many other users stated that after collecting every collectable at The Gate mission you get stuck at this huge rock that requires finding six runes to get to the other episodes, but it seems that i'm not the only one having this issue and i don't know what to do?? They say pay like 6$ for early access but if you don't pay you won't have access to the other episodes?? I don't know this game is a mess! But on the other hand, the graphics, the sounds, the overall gameplay is quite fantastic and i really want this issue to be fixed so i can enjoy this game more.
Thank you for making this magnificent game but please fix it!
Confused - Hey confused I agree with you!
Hey confused I agree, I was fool enough to buy the iPhone and the iPad versions but that won’t happen again. I intend to play the old version until I wear out the t iPhone playing and not update and give them an additional five dollars just to continue playing when I’ve already paid for! It’s like robbery you get the game you play the first three levels and then they want more money for you to continue. The game is not that great to begin with Somewhat enjoyable but very repetitive, Dive for gold bring it to the surface increase speed or are the attributes football bring it to the service increase speed or other attributes.
They have another game called INSIDE not Dive INSIDE just INSIDE and it’s pretty good I must say but it’s probably the same deal where you pay for extra levels But if it’s true I haven’t found them yet.
Pretty but boring
This game leaves a lot to be desired. It looks good, but that’s about it. It isn’t fun. There’s little exploring to be done, since there’s one path down and you have arrows pointing you towards the next loot. You have to run from enemies because you don’t have a weapon, and (at least at first) all you can upgrade is your oxygen, which lets you dive deeper. Meanwhile you can’t fight enemies and your ship crashes in a single hit. You can retrieve money from your crashed ship, but to me this just adds to the tedium since you are now backtracking just to grab something and come back up.
There’s a lot of better dig, loot, return games out there. The only thing this one has is nice graphics, but I’d rather have fun gameplay.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Demis Mezirov
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © All Rights Reserved by Demis Mezirov (c)2018
- In-App Purchases
- Dive Inside Gold $14.99
- Early Unlock - All Episodes $4.99
- Dive Inside unlock game $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.