Whether you’re just getting started scuba diving or you've stopped counting how many dives you have, you’ll find a reason to keep browsing. For over 25 years, Dive Training has been scuba diving’s education–based magazine for enthusiasts of all levels.
In the app, you'll find in-depth content spanning subjects including marine life, ocean science, scuba diving skills, local and exotic diving destinations, scuba diving equipment, dive psychology and physiology, diving careers, underwater photography, news, history and more.
With the latest version of the Dive Training app, your favorite content is reformatted for an enhanced reading experience. Get instant access to the latest issues of Dive Training. Read content in the mobile-friendly version, or view issues as PDFs. Access a library of scuba skills videos. See a stream of the latest content from DTMag.com and learn more about all the best gear and destinations. Easily share articles and save your favorite articles and videos in the app for quick access.
Monthly all-access - $1.99, automatically renewed each month until cancelled
1 Year all-access - $19.99, automatically renewed each year until cancelled
Some articles and video content may be accessed for free. For access to all content, including complete issues of the magazine, a subscription is required.
Good divers are always learning!
Dive Training Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
If you love diving you will love this app
Delivers new monthly editions without issues
- Dive Training LLC
- 47.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Dive Training LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Dive Training Issue 1 $3.99
- Dive Training Issue 2 $3.99
- March 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.