The original phone divert mentalism app.
“Marc's apps are unbelievable.”
Diverter is an incredibly useful approach to the modern day Mr. Wizard effect… and much more!
Diverter lets you call and transmit a free selection to an accomplice, whilst dialling a randomly generated phone number!
* Integrates perfectly with WikiTest:
Imagine - your spectator looks something up on their phone. You dial a random number, and the person on the phone reveals *exactly* what your spectator is thinking of!
* Multiple Peeking Methods!
Along with sending the information over the call via Audio Peek, Diverter now also supports “Web Peek” - generate a link to send to your accomplice where they’ll get a live peek of all transmitted information!
* DFB List Support:
PLUS - any list you use with DFB is fully compatible with Diverter. Import the list, and you'll be able to select an item to transmit to your accomplice using one of the many input methods available in Diverter, such as the Gyro List input (simply rotate the phone towards you and the gyroscope will let you choose!) or Button T9 input.
* Other Integrations:
Diverter also integrates with other apps, including Earworm, iTHUMP TOXIC+, Cognito, Maxim and WebFX, letting you use WebFX's (free!) covert input methods to transmit a playing card to your accomplice.
* Diverter now also integrates with the Kinetic Mental Dice and Spotted Dice!
Your spectator can roll multiple dice, and the person on the phone will be able to reveal exactly what they are.
Your spectator can even reroll the dice during the call, and your accomplice will receive the latest up to date information!
* Third party app integrations bring this support to ANY other app, too!
Diverter's Open API and Clipboard support are easy to use.
* Card Clock Swipe Input
Use Diverter’s card input to covertly transmit a playing card without any other apps.
* International Support and Language Settings:
Diverter works internationally, supporting number formats for ANY region. All text within Diverter’s entire performance UI can be customised to suit your desired language.
* Regular updates - Diverter has been in development for nearly ten years!
Diverter is the best, most accurate, and *most affordable* app of its kind.
“A POWERFUL app that's super EASY to use. It's SO well thought through!!“
Performance rights are INCLUDED with purchase
You’re welcome to perform Diverter on TV, YouTube, Instagram, radio, and any other medium at no additional charge!
*** You can use Diverter for:
- The Holy Grail - Any card at any number, chosen by a randomly dialed stranger.
- An ultimate book test - it's not you doing the magic, the stranger guesses the chosen word.
- Card reveals.
- Truly impossible drawing duplications... Get the drawing, including ultra-specific details.
- Literally ANYTHING.
- Includes performances and instructional videos from Tom Elderfield and Peter Turner!
- Supports the latest iOS features, such as Dark Mode.
- Enhanced "Mask Number" ensures the display stays consistent.
- No hidden or extra charges - any calls you make will be using on your own phone, and all information is sent over the call.
- Works over cellular, FaceTime Audio or FaceTime.
- No text message is sent, nor are any other apps, purchases or subscriptions required - everything happens over the phone!
- Create, use, and share your own lists. Diverter also directly integrates with Digital Force Bag, allowing you to use any of the *thousands* of existing DFB lists!
- Integrates with WikiTest, Earworm, DFB, iTHUMP’s TOXIC+, WebFX and other popular apps.
- Clock Swipe card input built in to Diverter for playing card transmission.
- Use WebFX's covert playing card inputs with Diverter!
- Multiple, novel input methods, including Gyro Input, T9 Input, and more.
- An UNLIMITED number of effects are possible!
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
All TV / Internet / Radio and all performance rights are included for FREE with purchase.
ISO integration added
Ratings and Reviews
Strong effect, very hard to figure it! U start and u end Clear! Thanks
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marc Kerstein
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lavender Tech Limited
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.