DividendPredictor is the essential tool for dividend investors that lets you know when you are getting paid! It allows you to track your upcoming and past dividend payments and ex-dates across multiple portfolios, multiple currencies, check overall income and yield reports by month, quarter or year, and see what recent dividend changes have affected your cash flow. Each stock also shows dividend history and news.
Multiple portfolios may be shared across different devices and viewed on our secure web site.
The app provides a free unlimited one month evaluation and supports over 5,000 dividend paying stocks listed on both the US and CAN stock exchanges. Once your initial evaluation period is over you can purchase an auto-renewing Dividend Data Feed subscription to continue to receive the latest dividend information on your portfolios.
Information about Auto-Renewing Subscriptions:
- Our Dividend Data Feed subscriptions are available for 1 month, 6 months and 1 year periods.
- Payment will be charged by Apple to your iTunes Account at the time of purchase.
- Localized prices for each subscription period are displayed in the app at purchase, and in the Information section of the app description in the App Store.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration as previously purchased.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase at any time.
- Any unused portion of the free evaluation period will be forfeited once you purchase a subscription.
This version adds multi-currency support so currency conversion is handled for portfolios in CAD, EUR, GBP and USD. Stocks are still US and Canadian markets only, but portfolios can be in any of the above currencies. Also we now have an in-app link to our popular PeepsDex index of our most commonly held dividend stocks. Some FX issues have been resolved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I drip my dividends and after the dividends are paid, I go in to update my shares held and cost basis. Instead of keeping the previous dividend payment the amount that was actually paid, the system back dates the dividends as though I had that many shares to begin with. So the old dividend payment shows the same amount as the future payment even though they are different because of the new shares purchased.
Best Dividend App...Period!
I love this App! For dividend growth investors it is a must. I find myself looking at this App all the time. First, it shows you your dividends that you will receive that day, week, month or year by holding. It will also give you ex-dates as well as payment dates. It also shows your current yield and yield on investment cost. One of my favorite features is the dividend increases and how much you will receive monthly, quarterly and annually including percentage of growth. There is an annual subscription payment but I honestly can say it is too low for the features you get. The most amazing thing that I have noticed is the support. Chris is unbelievable in his responses to any issues. He has been wonderful and I can praise this App and the support enough. As I said, best Dividend App by far!
Steve S. CPA
A well designed app I have used for many months and am very happy with. It accurately tracks every dividend-yielding stock I have and reflects the fact that I have multiple accounts. The dividend estimates are on the money (no pun intended) and very helpful for budgeting.
This is a subscription based app and I find the annual fee very reasonable. I’m happy to support the developers in this way. And speaking of the developers, I see that they just released an update with support for fractional shares. Much appreciated, and that’s the kind of improvement you can expect when you pay for a subscription.
Lastly, they have a really great feature on their website that displays the top dividend-yielding stocks held in their users’ portfolios. I’ve found (and bought) some great stocks that way.
- Summatrix Inc.
- 22.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Summatrix Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Dividend Data Subscription - One Year $9.99
- Dividend Data - 1 year $9.99
- Dividend Data Subscription - Six Months $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.