"DivingLog" is a Scuba Diving LogBook app for smartphones and tablets.
Have you thought that you want to record the activity in the water when writing a logbook of scuba diving? For example, Record of practice of neutral buoyancy, Record of fishes you met, etc...
You will be able to create "DiveLine" in addition to the LogBook by "DivingLog". "DiveLine" is a record of activities and photos in water. You can create an image file of the "LogBook" and image file of "DiveLine", and you can share those image file with your friends through the SNS, such as facebook and twitter.
Ad will appear in the app, but you can hide Ad by having you purchase the add-on.
■Main function of App
1. Creating, editing and viewing of Scuba Diving LogBook and DiveLine.
2. Creating, editing and viewing of Scuba Diving LogBook and DiveLine with location information.
3. CSV file output of the Scuba Diving LogBook and DiveLine.
4. Image file output of the Scuba Diving Log Book and DiveLine.
5. List of pictures recorded.
6. Map that displays the Scuba Diving LogBook.
■List of items that can be recorded
1. Base Info
2. Dive Data
3. Weather Data
4. Equipment Data
・Gus Type ＊need add-on.
5. Buddy Data
6. Record of activity in the water "DiveLine"
・Free Memo ＊need add-on.
■How to Create Scuba Diving LogBook
1. Create Scuba Diving LogBook
If you want to create a new LogBook, please press the "New LogBook" button in Home Screen.
2. Create Scuba Diving LogBook with location information.
If you want to create a new Log Book with location information, please press the "New LogBook with GPS" button in Home Screen.
if you create a new Log Book in this way in the beach or on the boat before entry, it saves you from having to manually set the location information at a later time.
1. Support iOS13.
2. Support Dark Mode on iOS13.
3. Support screen rotation and multitasking on iPad.
4. Changed some layout.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's okay... But it needs more work.
I mostly like the look. It's clean and easy to read and record. But it does not account for pre-planning. And (I could be doing it wrong) but I was only about to export one entry at a time. I could not get my dive and dive details to export at the same time.
Would love to back up or share between devices. If I could it would get 5 stars
- TAIKI HIRATA
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Taiki Hirata
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Function (Old Ad Hide) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.