Watch your favorite DIY shows and more from up to 14 networks, including HGTV, Discovery, Food Network, ID and more! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite DIY Network shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new DIY Network GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including HGTV, Discovery, Food Network, ID and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access DIY Network favorites like Maine Cabin Masters, Building Off the Grid, Barnwood Builders, Restored, Salvage Dawgs, Building Alaska and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Home Town (HGTV), Homestead Rescue (Discovery), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Dr. Pimple Popper (TLC) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With DIY Network GO You Can:
• Stream DIY Network and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite DIY Network series and specials including Maine Cabin Masters, Building Off the Grid, Barnwood Builders, Restored, Salvage Dawgs, Building Alaska - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including HGTV, Discovery, Food Network, ID and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
Been watching since day 1.
Enjoy every episode. You all show how friendship kindness and being a compassionate vessel to sustain and build memories makes our world a better place. (Not sure how you make a living but not my business).
Please don't change who you are fundamentally. So many others strive to obtain what you already have together without understanding it’s not easy and takes hard, consistent quality hard work.
Will be a loyal watcher through graduations, weddings and whatever you decide to share. 👍
Developer Response ,
Your review made our day! We are so glad you are enjoying the content on the DIY GO app! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
How would you like to watch the same ad 3 times, back to back?
How about an ad for DIY network? How about one for the very app you are using? How about the clone app for hgtv and travel channel? They are all the same as, just change the name slightly of the app.
How about a timer for the ads that appears showing 120 seconds, and then starts over again, for ANOTHER 120 seconds... And then continues playing ads for another random length of time, with no timer at all— All in ONE commercial break.
Ads that cut out at the wrong time. Ads that play random 1 second frames of the show.
When the ads end, you get to see a recap of the episode... you know, because you might have just tuned in and joined us, like it’s 1960.
Ok well, if you like the ads above, you’ll love when you go to play an episode and you are told “customer is not authorized for the content requested”.
They should rename this app to unreliable garbage advertisement delivery service, it is little more. Appalling awful. Make the people who wrote this app try watching 15 various episodes, I dare them, I don’t think it’s actually possible.
Welcome to a new wonderful world of app based TV from the same old slum providers of yesterday in a new, more torturous format.
I have 2 TV services and it doesn’t matter which service providers ID I use I always get an “authorization error.” And I am currently recording the Pool Kings and Love Yurts on both services every week. I travel a lot and like to be able to watch on the go but I keep getting this stupid error. It will even tell to call my provider because I don’t have the DIY Network in my package, which is false because I’m watching it everyday. Is there a fix for this foolishness? And what is even more crazy is that one provider allowed me to login on the app on my phone; and it is clearly showing the name of the provider at the top right hand corner of the screen, but any recent episodes of any show has the key symbol showing. Is this an issue that can be immediately fixed by the app developers in a upcoming update ASAP??!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We know it’s been a while since you left this review, but we wanted to check-in and see if you’re still experiencing this issue as we have recently made some improvements to the app. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at the link below.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scripps Networks, LLC
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.