Do you experience symptoms of dizziness, vertigo, lightheadedness or just being off balance?
DizzyTrack can help you!
• Measures your levels of dizziness, physical activity, and response to treatment
• Makes it possible for you to list all treatments you are undergoing
• Improves your doctor/healthcare collaboration
• Guides you to your nearest Health Care Provider
• Does not collect or share any personal information
Dizziness does not always go away by itself and can often come and go over time. Dizziness can be quite vague and may be caused by a wide range of things, frequently making it difficult to identify the true underlying cause of the dizziness. Therefore, dizziness should be closely monitored. With every aspect of your dizziness tracked in one place, you have the best chance for improvement and recovery.
• Is an intuitive dizziness tracking and reporting app designed by doctors, audiologists, physical therapists, chiropractors and scientists.
• Is a valid and reliable instrument and has proven to be useful in providing a quantitative evaluation scale for dizziness, vertigo, imbalance or disequilibrium. Measuring your dizziness has never been easier, as even small changes in the dizziness intensity can be seen on the scale.
• Enables instant overview.
• Can also read your HealthKit step data in order to keep track of your daily activity level, as this can have a direct impact on your balance and symptoms.
• Will help you to determine the treatment regimen that works best for you.
• Lets you keep track of your dizziness compared to your current treatment protocol, so that you can take the comprehensive recorded data to your appointment with your health care provider. You can even e-mail a report to your health care provider directly from the app! Remember too that your doctor will probably want to review any medicine you are taking to check whether dizziness might be one of its possible side effects.
- Updated list of Health Care Providers
Ratings and Reviews
I’m using this on my iPad. I can rate my dizziness and the app tells me if I’m rating my dizziness worse than the day before. I can’t see the graph as the app crashes when trying to open it. I deleted and reloaded the app but that didn’t correct the problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.