Get creative with the state of the art professional DJ technology. DJ Player Pro goes beyond the laptop DJ with superior audio quality, innovative control and style.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL DJS
DJ Player Pro is designed for professional DJs that perform in clubs and on stage. Enjoy amazing low latency, rock solid stability and the cleanest sound.
CREATE YOUR OWN DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player Pro is the most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
GO MULTITRACK WITH STEMS
STEMS format is fully implemented. Go crazy with individual effect routing. 4 decks with 4 Stems each -- 16 tracks simultaneously under your control.
ENJOY THE EXCLUSIVE CONVENIENCE OF DJ CLOUD
Safe storage and instant access for your cue points, loops and bpm data in the DJ Player Pro Cloud. Automatic data sync for all your devices. Instant track preparation with Cloud Community Power: if a new song has been prepared by fellow DJs, you get it prepared out-of-the-box.
SET YOUR DJ MIXING STYLE
Set your preference in DJ Player Pro. Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are both supported. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
EXPERIENCE LOW LATENCY SUPERPOWERED AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
It's the only DJ application that has every component developed in-house. This unprecedented level of integration allows DJ Player Pro to provide better performance than laptop DJ software. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. DJ Player Pro also outperforms all the over-priced, shiny gear you see at music festivals.
FORGET THE TOYS, THIS IS SERIOUS
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a real, professional DJ booth.
DJ Player Pro supports all USB Class Compliant MIDI controllers and audio devices. It comes with plug-and-play support for many, and also has a fully integrated MIDI mapping editor. Use a USB hub and multiple devices to create your wildest MIDI setup.
DO YOU SCRATCH?
DJ Player Pro supports most timecode vinyl formats. Extend your scratching techniques with DVS FX, MIDI-mappable multi-deck control or fixed 4 beats rotation.
DO YOU HAVE A BIG MUSIC LIBRARY?
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
- 2 or 4 decks, internal, external or portablist mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend, quantize
- slip mode, slip scratching, slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, DJControl Compact, RMX2, P32DJ
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: DJ2GO Touch, iDJ Pro, iDJ Live, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II, Mixtrack Pro 3, Mixtrack Platinum, Mixtrack Platinum FX, Party Mix, Party Mix Pro, Party Mix II, Party Mix Live
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
See http://djplayerpro.com for more information and detailed manual.
- Built-in mapping for the Numark DJ2GO2 TOUCH and Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX.
- Faster loading/browsing external drives, files and folders.
- "Analyze all subfolders" option when batch analyzing tracks.
- When loading a track to an already playing deck (the "Don't lock playing deck" setting is disabled), start playback immediately.
- Dual mono setting for Complete configuration and external sound card: if enabled, master L is Master (mono) and master R is Booth (mono). You can have dedicated master and booth outputs with a single stereo output this way. Useful for PA or smaller events.
TRACK BROWSER MIDI:
- If SHIFT is not mapped, hold SELECT for BACK.
- If SHIFT is not mapped and the track browser is not on screen, the LOAD buttons work as SHIFT.
- Finds metadata (artist, title, album, comment) in external drives, files and folders (not just filenames).
- Shows results or not found for every library (no more waiting for nothing).
- Supports any character, not just English ones.
- Case (lower or upper) is ignored.
- Words with 2 or 1 characters are ignored.
- Multiple words and phrases makes the search more targeted. Example: 'house' will find everything with 'house', but 'acid house' will only find tracks with both 'house' AND 'acid' mentioned somewhere.
- For an exact word or phrase use comma (just like in a Google search). Examples:
Commercial Pumpin Will find tracks with 'pumpin commercial' or 'commercial pumpin'.
"Commercial Pumpin" Will find tracks with 'commercial pumpin' only.
- Finds partial results, text fragments inside words. Example: Balear
It will find it inside 'Balearic Pumpin'.
- For a broader search use the keyword OR. Example: Sash or Chicane will find anything from those fine artists.
- A word can specifically target the artist, title, album, comment or genre only. Examples:
artist:Darude Search for 'Darude' in the artist metadata.
title:Sandstorm Search for 'Sandstorm' in the title metadata.
Comma can be used here as well. Example: artist:"Rick Astley"
Multiple targets are possible too. Example: artist:"Sash" OR artist:"Chicane"
Ratings and Reviews
Essential feature set w/out bloat, MIDI mapping, promising flexible DJ solution
This is the app I’ve been looking for. The features aren’t flashy (there are plenty of great offerings though) in favor of just what you need for solid mixing. Most important is MIDI mapping. If you have a controller that outputs MIDI, you can teach it to DPP. This is so obvious and all but the most basic toy DJ apps should support this. What’s more the settings are deep and broad for really dialing in you rig.
In short there’s a lot to love about this serious app for striped down mobile mixing (and much more).
I’ve experienced some problems and Deezer integration is spotty. Good news is the dev seems active in updates and responded to my support message quickly (apparently he’s working on the crashing and with Deezer to solve the intermittent track loading issue). So, while I wouldn’t want to rely on this for even a casual paying gig yet, I’m willing to pay for this app and stick with it for now in the hope these problems are resolved.
No iPhone support
I currently have iPhone, and this app is not supported by current iOS. Any plans to make that work in the future?
Developer Response ,
The app has 8 effects: loop roll, white noise, jet, lo-fi, gate, filter, echo, reverb. Both Reverb and Delay (Echo) is included.
Please remove subscription pop up!
This app is really awesome for scratching and mixing with one portable turntable . The split output really makes it awesome for having the scratching on one deck coming out the left and beats on the other deck coming out the right.
My only complaint is the annoying pop up that muffles the audio . its a total vibe killer.
It maybe you can have the pop up do its thing but not alter the audio out put?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iMect Ltd.
- 27.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 iMect
- In-App Purchases
- DJ Player Pro for 5 months $4.99
- DJ Player Pro for 12 months $9.99
- DJ Player Pro for FIVE YEARS $39.99