DJ Santana, one of New York City's finest Mixtape & Club deejays, presents his exclusive music application featuring the hottest Latin, Urban & Mainstream mixes!
-Mixes section containing all types of genres including Merengue, Bachata, Salsa, Reggaeton, House, Hip Hop, R&B, Classics & More!
-Favorites feature lets you bookmark your mixes and create your own playlist!
-Search feature allows you to find the perfect mix!
-Links to Social Media Networks for all the latest news and updates
-New mixes updated every single week!
Stay tuned for more updates!
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 11 issues
UPDATE: after the latest update the mixes are still slow to start up with LTE, with WiFi it starts immediately but I don’t have this problem with the DJ Lobo app.
UPDATE: still not working please update it’s really slow!!! I haven’t seen an update whatsoever since iOS 11 was released. It’s not working properly with the iPhone X or ios11 for that matter. It takes a while for the mixes to start playing like literally 45sec-1min, please update this is an excellent app highly recommended
Issues/Suggestions that should be taken into account
1) The start-up: When I start a mix with LTE/Data it takes a while to start up but when I’m connected to WiFi even it’s good or bad WiFi it starts immediately.
2) You need to fix the load out of the songs, like when I open a mix once it starts I can see the songs in the order but if I want to see other mixes the only way I can see the order of the songs is if I play the mix. But I want the mix that’s currently playing to keep playing instead of trying to see which mixes I should play next.
3) You should add a download option so you can download the mixes for offline use.
Thanks for reading- Nathan
Go back to the old version please
Only giving a two because I like your mixes!
This app is so buggy or maybe it’s by design to generate revenue from all of the advertisements.
-App doesn’t auto play a song as soon as you select it, you have to press play after you select the song.
-Music will stop playing in between songs, randomly or after certain amount of songs. You then have to re-open the app only to find an advertisement waiting for you to click on just get to the song list and press Play again.
-Music does not auto resume after you receive a phone call
-I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of therm at the moment and I don’t want to waste my time anymore writing this review.
I find myself reinstalling every now and then hoping revisions had been made but sadly end up uninstalling out of frustration.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the feedback! The developers are working hard on optimizing the app and fixing the current issues regarding playback. We are listening to everyone and taking your suggestions into consideration. It will take some time but will be fixed very soon! Stay tuned as the app will be updated regularly. Thank you for your patience and for your support!
- DJ Santana LLC
- 83.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 DJ Santana App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.