Are you looking for the most versatile DJ soundboard / sampler available today?
DJ SoundBox Pro for iOS can handle all your sampling needs!
• "Does exactly what I wanted. To be able to quickly and easily load mp3 files to different pads. So many other programs would seem to do this but don't. Sweet!"
• "Got this app after trying to make Soundboard work for a live theater show. Works great, the buttons are MUCH more responsive, easy to make custom sound sets and rename them."
• "This is a great app! I spent hours looking for cue players for drama, skits, and playing sound F/X during performances. The decent ones were expensive and slow - DJ SoundBox Pro is super fast, super versatile and super cool!"
• "I use this program at work on a nightly basis, and I recommend it to anyone who wants an easy to use, reliable sampling program!"
- Realistic soundboard interface with multitouch controls
- Exclusive landscape and portrait modes with support for all devices
- Direct access to music library on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Looping: Auto or Manual
- Set In/Out cue point triggers
- Mix & Match sounds between banks
- Pad customization: Title, Highlight color
- Lock (Performance) mode
- Sequence & Live Audio Recording
- iOS Files integration for Import from multiple services
- Support for recording devices
- Support for import directly from all other iOS Apps (using Share menu)
- Support for all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, CAF
- iOS Files Support for Import for All Major Cloud Services
- Fully optimized for iOS multitasking and background audio operation
For the latest updates and support:
• Follow @cx3llc on Twitter
• Check us out at www.cx3.co
- Added iOS 13 support.
- Fixes for Menu bugs and other issues inhibiting usage.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love and hate
I’ve been using this app from day one , its always the same thin with the update , crashes , bugs etc why can’t anyone fix it , its a great app , i use to have a sample machine and this app blew my mind from the first day ,the things i can do , please fix it thanks
i admit its a great app...but i hope on your next update can you have an option to make a personalized set...so that the user can pick on or two sounds on the the other group an compile it and rename it as their personal sound bars
It has been re-written from the ground up alright. I followed the instructions for getting the old sounds back, and it does not work. To make matters worse, if you create your own sound pack with the mic (ARGH), and save it, there is not a way to load it back if you wipe all of the pads clean. I have yet to find a way to load any sound pack, whether you create it or not. I hate being critical on software. I write software for a living. I don't want to sound like a snarky jerk, but did anybody test this release? How did this make it through the App Store approval process? If you are reading this Chris, I am sure you are a great guy and a talented developer, but c'mon man, please fix/test your software before you release it.
OBTW, my son loved the keyboard. The keyboard is missed.
- CX3 LLC
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2010-2018, CX3 LLC
- In-App Purchases
- DJ Kit Volume 1 $0.99
- Effects Volume 1 $0.99
- Variety Volume 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.