Ready to rock your next party? Introducing the all-new djay: now with live music production tools, Automix AI, music visualizers, and countless new features.
djay transforms your iOS device into a full-featured DJ and music production system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay allows you to mix your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad or iPhone.
- My Music, TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Files, and more*
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
ALL-NEW USER INTERFACE
• Classic DJ Turntable, 2-Deck, and 4-Deck modes
• Library/Deck mode: view your decks and library side by side
• Looper mode: create beats and jam live to your music
• Video mode: mix videos, visual loops, and Live Photos with music
• Automix mode: trigger automatic transitions in a beautiful album cover view
• Single Deck mode: prepare your sets and manage your playlists
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with hundreds of loops and samples.
• Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, and Denon DJ
• Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller
• Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and external monitors
NEW AUDIO ENGINE
• Ableton Link integration
• Sync Mode
• Post-fader FX
• High-res waveforms
BUILT FOR iOS
• Accessible via VoiceOver
• Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration
• 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Drag & Drop, Keyboard Shortcuts
• Multi-Tasking: Slide Over and Split View support
• Fully optimized for the latest iPhones and iPads
Top features of the optional djay Pro subscription include:
• Unlimited access to an extensive library of samples, loops, FX, and visuals
• Sampler & Looper
• Advanced Automix
• Video Mixing
• Music Visualizers
• Single Deck mode
• 4-Deck mode
• Advanced media library editing
• Pre-cueing with headphones
• Hardware integration (MIDI controllers, multi-channel audio interfaces, external monitors)
• Subscribe once, access unlimited djay Pro content and features across all of your iOS devices
• 7-day free trial: free access to all djay Pro content and features for one week, cancel anytime
• Subscribe to get unlimited access to all PRO features, loops, FX, sounds, and visuals
• Monthly ($4.99) & yearly ($39.99)*
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
djay is compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 11.2 or later.
Thank you for using djay! We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• NEW: Beatport LINK integration: mix millions of electronic music tracks
• NEW: Beatsource LINK integration: mix millions of open-format, hip-hop, dance tracks
• NEW: Support for Traktor Kontrol S3 and S2 MK3 controllers (requires activating MIDI Mode on controller)
• Enhanced keyboard shortcuts for iOS 13.4 (now supports holding keys)
• Improved Apple Watch support for newer models
• Various bugfixes and improvements
• Fixed video crossfader getting inconsistent in some cases
• Various bugfixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the App Store. We look forward to your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like all art forms, deejaying requires skill, attention to craft, and hours of practice. But the free djay app can help expedite that. It teaches and simplifies the process of audio mixing through a visual interface that’s slick enough to have earned an Apple Design Award.
Wish for a few things but they are light years ahead of everything else
Thanks to the developer response (finally) I can use this app, although I still wish for a better video view where u could actually ADJUST THE CUE AND CHANGE THE TWMPO / BEND without 2 sub menus... I cared enough to both for the last year for 1 thing maybe in the next year that goodie will come to pass...side note, instead of drag and drop, perhaps could be part of intuitive drop down menu inside video where u pick VISUALIZER;) Thanks again ...continued success I’ve gone from 2 star to 4.3... will b 5 when u gives a tempo view as big as the eq view;) cheers
Been waiting for a year now for them to add the most requested feature... We MUST be able to overlay our own videos for songs that don't have a video (like in the former djaypro)... Nobody at the club wants to watch a 5 second loop for 6minutes....I-Don’t recommend for anyone doing video, the now unavailable djay pro was 1000% better, hopefully they will restore previous layout and functionality...lack of dedicated and available pitch bend/control...is another awful decision which shows their desire to be purely a consumer product and not for pro dj’s who can actually mix. After 5 years with Djay, I’m extremely disappointed , Maybe they will listen to the pros that made the app a success in the first place...no developer response to my inquiries for over a year, sad
Developer Response ,
Hi tpromix, Thanks so much for your review. The feature you've described is currently available in the latest djay app. On the iPad, when in video mode, you can use drag & drop to load videos from the media library on top of audio files in the decks. Give it a try and let us know if this is the feature you've been missing. If you need any support with this or have additional feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com. Happy mixing! Kind regards, Algoriddim Support
Bait and switch (updated)
I previously wrote an angry review with one star for this app. I am seriously annoyed with companies switching to a subscription model instead of supporting apps or desktop applications people have already paid for and expected support for. That said, I am updating my review and rating due to the fact that this update is excellent. It’s the best DJ app on iOS. For 4 stars, I implore Algoriddim GmbH to allow for more comprehensive editorial of the beat grid. Bonus points for allowing the user to create new audio files with truncated versions of tracks. Some songs have sliding, evolving, or distinct tempo sections. “Batdance” by Prince is a great example. There’s basically another song embedded in the middle of that track. As a vinyl DJ I understand that skill can overcome these limitations, but as an Apple customer who just bought a powerful new iPad Pro, I want my machine to use all it’s processor power to make my life easier and to free up my brain goo processor for other creative activities (microphone banter, visuals, dance-offs, etc).
For 5 stars, make this app compatible with Audiobus technology (like DJ Pro is/was).
I would also suggest, if they are receptive, ask Ableton if “DJ” can read .ALS files so that all the warp marking labor undertaken by users can be interpreted non-destructively (ie: without rendering a new audio file). Keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nightliker, Thanks so much for the kind words. We’re happy to hear you liked the djay update and appreciate you taking the time to update your review. We are continually making improvements to the app, so we highly value your detailed feedback on beatgrids and warp marking. Our team will also take your feedback regarding audio interconnectivity into consideration for future updates. If any other suggestions come to mind, please feel free to reach out any time via firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy mixing! Cheers, Algoriddim Support
- algoriddim GmbH
- 235.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to PRO $4.99
- Full Access to PRO $39.99
- Full Access to PRO $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.