djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s Apple Design Award award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
• TIDAL: 60+ million tracks, music videos, high quality sound (TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: 200+ million underground and premium tracks (SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport and Beatsource LINK
• Exclusively curated selection of DJ friendly songs available for free through SoundCloud
• Video DJing / music video mixing available through TIDAL
• Match: Powerful song recommendations
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services with the option to transfer your existing streaming library. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• 1-, 2-, 4-deck, and video modes
• Modular design with customizable tools, sampler and FX configurations
• New high-res waveforms
• New Video mode with Photos integration
• Single Deck view: prepare your tracks and library
• Automix view
Advanced Library Management
• “My Library” section to create your own playlists
• Create smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering: filter any playlist by BPM, key, and other attributes
• Split mode: show two library sources side by side
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Mix photos in perfect sync with the beat
Ableton Link Integration
• Play in time with other Link enabled apps on the same network
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• Post-fader FX
• Recording (AAC/WAV, not available for streamed tracks)
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer DJ CDJ lineup
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
CDJ Integration - officially certified by Pioneer DJ
• Native support for CDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control
• Library navigation including playlists, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs
Built for macOS
• Support for Touch Bar
• Native 64-bit application
• Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Keyboard Shortcut Editor
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration
• Accessible via VoiceOver
djay Pro 2 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service from djay Pro 2. No recording available for streamed songs.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro 2 please download them first via the Music app / iTunes. DRM protected songs are not supported and djay Pro can not access tracks from Apple Music.
Thank you for using djay Pro. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Improved transfer of cue points and custom playlists from Spotify to TIDAL and SoundCloud (if available)
• Added "Double track" MIDI mapping option
• Various bugfixes and improvements
** NOTE **
Dear djay user,
As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services that will enable you to continue mixing all of the great music you love, plus give you extended access to new content and features. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration for more information and to learn how to migrate your existing streaming library to a new supported service. We are committed to make this transition as easy as possible for you and please know that we are here to help every step of the way.
Your Algoriddim Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Missing something from original DJay Pro for accessibility support.
First, I want to say that I love your product. I use it in an unusual way as a my primary music player for teaching music in public schools. It is way better than just using plain old iTunes, plus I live the tempo and key change feature, which is awesome for teaching music. My big problem is my eyesight. I am getting older and even with corrective lenses I can’t see the text as well with the dark interface. The last version of DJay Pro had the feature to change the interface to white, which I can see. To aggrivate the situation, if I plug into a projector (VGA connection is not full HD), the screen resolution changes and then the scaling artifacts make the clarity of the current dark interface so hard to read, that I have to get really close to the screen. I don’t know if the light screen option can be put back into the newer version, but it would be appreciated by at least one user. Because of the dark interface, I find myself going back to the old version, just because I can read what is in the playlists.
Well worth the money
Thank you guys for making another great app, djay pro 2 is visually pleasing and plays near flawlessly. There are sooo many features and different layouts that provide great flexibility for djs.
—— One bug I hope gets fixed is regarding the gain/trim knob mapping on my Pioneer DDJ-SX2. Though the physical knob is in its “0” position, djay pro does not read it that way. It’s always 3-5 decibels lower. Increasing the physical gain/trim knob does not match properly with the app, for example: maxing out the physical knob will only show the virtual knob at a third of the max. ——
Its not a huge deal, but it can get a bit annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Other than that this app is perfect!
Perfect Platform But Little Extensibility or Integration
Really wish this would integrate with DAWs (ableton LInk, plz), Automatic Cue Points, native finder management (i.e. maybe batch rename with BPM Key Bars MeasurePrimary SyncopationYorN would be awesome instead of having to turn to Mixed in Key or other alternatives - open in finder is like giving me a middle finger a million little times), and even if it was just them opening up the app to a system for add on development or scriptability, I would give it 10 stars on a five star scale. It's the most beautiful and intruitive interface going. I like tractor's sound wave coloring system better including the palette there a hair, but overall the interface makes me as happy as the first time I looked at my new retina display MBP. You can stare at just because it's pretty. You will play all of your music on it because through autoplay on single deck - displayin all the key attributes. It's FX are as good as anything the big competitors offer, and allows for Audio Unit plug-ins for things like
- algoriddim GmbH
- 271.1 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.