A complete DJ mixing App in your iPad and iPhone: beat match tracks, use EQ, use EFX, save and trigger cues and loops within the track!
Check the support page (rugoso.com/djdj) to see a 1 minute video, watch and hear for yourself what's it all about!
Requires iPad retina (aka iPad 3) or faster. Models with 2gb of Ram or more are highly recommended.
Requires iPhone 6 or faster. iPhone 6S, SE or faster highly recommended.
This is just version 1.4 please give me your feedback!! what would you like to see in future updates?
• Supports Ableton Link.
• Supports Audiobus.
• Supports multiple outputs / split audio / headphone cueing. Connect with iPad compatible audio interfaces.
• Supports MIDI input: control your DJ sets from an external MIDI controller!
• Supports MIDI Jog Wheels (Scratching, Turning, Searching).
• Supports MIDI File Browsing.
• Super easy to loop a playing track, and you can save and trigger loops within the track as if they were cues.
• Save up to 8 cues or cued loops per track. Have your tracks ready to trigger and/or loop in the right spot at any time.
• Scratch by dragging the audio strip.
• Play with 11 different EFX in each deck (can be used all at the same time) to add dynamism to your mixes!
• Use the usual DJ EQ with kill buttons to mute the bottom / mid / high bands.
• All of this always visible, on one screen!
• Play with 4 decks at the same time! (iPad Pro 12.9-inch: 4 decks fully visible, other iPad models: 2 decks fully visible, 2 decks minimized. iPhone: 2 decks visible, 2 hidden). All controls of every deck can be used at the same time with midi controllers.
• Load tracks from:
• the iPad/iPhone's music library
• iTunes File Sharing
• iCloud Drive via Document Picker
• import via AudioShare
• "Light" and "Dark Blue" color theme.
• See your tracks as Waveform or Spectrum.
Get it now and start mixing! :)
Ratings and Reviews
The Business Folks!
This developer knows what’s up 100%. SeekBeats is one of my favorites and this is the most stable, functional, outright fun to use DJ app out for iOS by a landslide. I’ve tried every DJ app available and was so let down and totally discouraged. I was reluctant to give DJDJ a try just simply based on the basic GUI. I’m a fool because I spent a grip on all the other lame, gimmicky DJ apps only to be jaded. I should have know. The creator of SeekBeats? Duh? I understand now that this developers style is only his style and the real work goes into his programming and coding of his over the top useful apps. No gimmicks. Thank you for being one of the rare iOS music devs that creates apps that work and sound incredible. I mean Link? It’s so freaking easy to knock up a quick loop in DJDJ Link synced inside of AUM, variations of the loop and midi mapped effect being triggered by some other midi data generator and wahllah! Instant fun and usefulness. Thanks dev. You’re the man.
This guy doesn’t even charge for the effects as an IAP. You purchase the app and you’re ready to go. Thanks a million for having integrity in a sea of halfway, uninformed, clueless, money fishermen. This is a real breath of FRESH air. Highly recommended.
Been DJing out a long time and this is supergood
The interface seems a bit simple, but there is a lot of power in the features. Ableton link to sync it’s tempo to say a drum app you play over the top, or even other synths, fx etc., Bluetooth wireless control capability, so many things. I Beta tested the first serato system and I can’t believe we’ve come this far to where I’m testing sets from bed, on a piece of glass, with greater capability and accuracy.
Somehow you can use this app with bluetooth with no lag.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.