Fly like a pro - Create flight plans quickly that keep the camera focused on your subject with smooth transitions and perfect framing. With autonomous flight plans you can accomplish shots far to difficult to fly manually.
Flight Plan and its predecessor have been around since the Phantom 1, they have over 30,000 users and hundreds of thousands of completed flights.
* Matrice 210
* Matrice 210RTK
* Matrice 200
* Inspire 2
* Mavic Pro
* Mavic Air
* Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise
* Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Advanced
* Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
* Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
* Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
* Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
* Spark with remote
* Multiple Maps - Three base maps to choose from: Google, Apple, and MapBox.
* Resumable Missions - Change out batteries and resume your mission.
* Autonomous Camera Control - App controls drone yaw and gimbal angles to keep focus.
* Offline Planning - Plan and save missions at home.
* Large Flight Plans - Mission with over 99 waypoints.
* Complex Flight Plans - Complex cable cams, selfies, orbit paths, panoramic paths.
* Flight Logs - Load and view your flight logs in the app.
* Grid Flights - Fly search and rescue, mapping, surveying missions
* Save Flight Plans In The Cloud - Sync your flight plans across your devices.
Tracks your flying stats and can share them with other users
Includes no fly zones
No ground station distance limits
Variable speed waypoints
Manual POI flight mode, you fly while gimbal pitch is controlled.
Crosshairs display lat/lng target
Follow-me with auto gimbal control
Full ground station
Variable width FPV/map view
Gesture camera control
Add: Camera exposure settings
Improved: Camera settings
Improved: No fly zone colors match DJI colors
Improved: Local flight plan names are sorted alphabetically
Ratings and Reviews
Fun to use
Easy to use with lots of features. Flight route is easy to draw and change. Mavic Pro flew a 60 waypoint flight plan. Took off, flew the route and landed all on autopilot. Has some issues that need addressing, but enjoy using. This app can be as simple/basic or sophisticated as you want it to be.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and feedback. I've got another release ready to go out this week. Contact me at email@example.com and I'll get in fixes for as many issues that you think need addressing as possible. Right now the only fix going out is for a disconnect/reconnect ui issue. Thanks, Brad
Great App if You’re on a Budget
I got this app since I couldn’t afford drone deploy, and man has this app delivered. I have a P4Pro V2 and it works flawlessly. I love the split screen experience. I wish it were a bit easier to access and view data stored in the cloud, but for the price it’s totally worth it. Would highly recommend for anyone with a compatible DJI product.
Grid plan works nicely now. A suggestion for waypoint mode. I typically set focus points and I would like the drone to interpret between two focus points ie. when flying along a line between two waypoints have the drone interpolate between two focal points instead of only pointing at one or the other.
Developer Response ,
The overlap percentage is based on the camera FOV and will adjust the distance between tracks in the grid. As you adjust the overlap percentage you will be able to see the tracks changing in the grid. The grid feature is just an addon I'm working on at the moment, there is more to come. The app is currently really for POI fight planning and it does a good job at that.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion for improvement. I'll make any changes needed to improve the app.
Please consider giving it another try and adjusting your review. 1 out of 5 does not seem like a fair rating. Thanks, Brad
- Brad Reid
- 141.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beyond The Cube
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.