Plan, save, and fly waypoint missions. Fly point-of-interest, grid, and polygon missions for photography or SAR.
Mavic, Phantom, Inspire, Matrice, Mini, Spark, Air
Fly like a pro - Create flight plans quickly that keep the camera focused on your subject with smooth transitions and perfect framing. With autonomous flight plans you can accomplish shots far to difficult to fly manually.
Flight Plan and its predecessor have been around since the Phantom 1, they have over 30,000 users and hundreds of thousands of completed flights.
* Mavic 3 (not yet supported, will be supported as soon as DJI releases the third-party SDK)
* Mini 3 (not yet supported, will be supported as soon as DJI releases the third-party SDK)
* FPV (not yet supported, will be supported as soon as DJI releases the third-party SDK)
* DJI Mini 2 (vitual stick missions only)
* DJI Mini SE (virtual stick missions only)
* DJI Air 2S (virtual stick missions only)
* Mavic Air 2 (virtual stick missions only)
* Mavic Mini (virtual stick missions only)
* Matrice 300 RTK
* Matrice 200 V2
* Matrice 210 V2
* Matrice 210 RTK V2
* Phantom 4 RTK
* Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
* Mavic 2 Pro
* Mavic 2 Zoom
* Matrice 210
* Matrice 210RTK
* Matrice 200
* Inspire 2
* Mavic Pro
* Mavic Air
* Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, P4
* Matrice 600 & Matrice 600 Pro, RTK and Ronin MX
* Phantom 3 Standard, Advanced, 4K & Professional
* Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro & Inspire 1 RAW
* Matrice 100 with X3, X5 & X5R
* Multiple Maps - Three base maps to choose from: Google, Apple, and MapBox.
* Resumable Missions - Change out batteries and resume your mission.
* Autonomous Camera Control - App controls drone yaw and gimbal angles to keep focus.
* Offline Planning - Plan and save missions at home.
* Large Flight Plans - Mission with over 99 waypoints.
* Complex Flight Plans - Complex cable cams, selfies, orbit paths, panoramic paths.
* Flight Logs - Load and view your flight logs in the app.
* Grid Flights - Fly search and rescue, mapping, surveying missions
* Save Flight Plans In The Cloud - Sync your flight plans across your devices.
Tracks your flying stats and can share them with other users
Includes no fly zones
No ground station distance limits
Variable speed waypoints
Manual POI flight mode, you fly while gimbal pitch is controlled.
Crosshairs display lat/lng target
Follow-me with auto gimbal control
Full ground station
Variable width FPV/map view
Gesture camera control
Added: up to 5 minutes of pause time at each waypoint.
Ratings and Reviews
Hello, in August I wrote to you about the RTH issue. You had responded to someone earlier in the year who had to fly away because the aircraft did not RTH. In your response to me you said it is you said you did not say that. I can show you a screenshot of your response to that person if you’d like. I know that our TH is an option when you reach the end of the flight route in the flight plan app, along with other things like land or return to start or some other things I cannot think of at the moment.
Developer Response ,
I don't believe I stated it is not supported, I would have said it is a feature that we do not provided directly. RTH is provided by DJI. The app can only start RTH and the app has no control over it once it is started. All fail-safe RTH operation is triggered directly by the drone itself with no input from the app. Manually starting RTH or programming as a finish action causes the app to start it. Once RTH is started from any scenario the flight altitudes and path are under DJI control. You can of course stop RTH using the remote by toggling the flight mode switch or using the app via the stop button. Hope that helps, contact me at email@example.com for me info.
I lost my P3E using this app
I bought this app to fly a POI waypoint mission. The speed programmed was 54kph. 0 sec pause at each point. 80m. Altitude for the entire flight. Video starting at first point and ending at last point. The mission was supposed to last less than 14 minutes. The P3E didn’t return. After loosing the P3E I tried the app with my Mavic Pro with the same settings. After arriving to the first point the speed was changed to 16kph. Even I programmed the mission with 0sec pause at each point the drone spent several seconds in the transition to the next leg. Without maintaining the speed and wasting seconds at each transition the calculated time in the app is totally inaccurate. I kindly request a refund for the amount paid.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this. The drone will stop at each waypoint if there is a preprogrammed action. This is the way DJI waypoint missions work. Even using the start/stop video or taking pictures causes this. To fly through the waypoints there has to be no waypoint actions selected for the entire mission. I'm not sure how it is possible that this could cause a drone loss. Did the failsafe/RTH fail to engage? Please send me your flight plan and I'll confirm the time estimates.
Mavic air flight
About this app. I really like the app I wish it had a little bit more features before what it is it makes flying easy set the way points set the altitude and speed calibrate and pretty much you’re ready to go I find it to be very accurate and dependable. And again I wish I had a little bit more features like the Dji AirApp But for what it is if you want to send your drone on a mission it works great.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brad Reid
- 135.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Beyond The Cube
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.